Ajay by Ajay

TheMightyQuinn said:
yankblue said:
Has got little right? I wasn't aware he had gotten anything right.

I don't know to be honest. I've nothing against Ajay but do question the circus that surrounds him.

I'm in the same boat as you. He can post on here as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned but the cult of posters who follow his world like a religion and believe he is the messiah worry me a bit.

yankblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
yankblue said:
Has got little right? I wasn't aware he had gotten anything right.

I don't know to be honest. I've nothing against Ajay but do question the circus that surrounds him.

I'm in the same boat as you. He can post on here as much as he likes as far as I'm concerned but the cult of posters who follow his world like a religion and believe he is the messiah worry me a bit.

Yeah that's what worries me too mate.

Ajay doesn't even need to post these days, his followers just lick his arse over the course of 1000000 threads.

I'm not a macho man, far from it, but the lack of balls shown from his little worshippers makes me a little sick.

billy shears

A fictional character on the Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper" album who gets by/gets high/gonna try with a little help from his friends. Billy Shears is a character who is firstly mentioned in the song Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, by the Beatles.

you could have picked a better name william

Brucie Bonus said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Have a go at me.

Why?

I'm drunk, and have a .45 Para-Ordinance Hi-cap .45 with mixed clip six inches to my right ;-). If reason fails, shoot.

I've not long finished all 5 seasons of The Wire mate, I'll shoot your fucking face off before you even know what hit you, brrrrrrrrrrrrap!

BillyShears said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Have a go at me.

How did you manage to delete your post from a few minutes ago?

Extra-judicial powers? I wish you blokes would get along. It's so fukcing heartbreaking to see you all fighting all the time. Do you understand me? Wjat do you do when people you like insist on having it out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.