Ajay by Ajay

kevdeblue said:
BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:
Ajay keep up the good work 110% behind u

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

ya fuck u

thats told you billy :)

The Fixer said:
Ricster said:
The Fixer said:
NAY-Z said:
whos the fixer anyways with a name like that he must be retarded

I'm now an odd job man hence the fixer!

Dont worry mate, this nob jockey should be gone soon

haha, can we not play with him a little longer?

sorry lads he has to go, a rag prick if ever there was one.

leewill31 said:
kevdeblue said:
BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

ya fuck u

thats told you billy :)

I feel completely chastised by that particular poster...

I am about to go and find a prayer mat and ask Ajay's forgiveness...;- )

Lets be honest he doesnt deserve abuse etc.

But all this 'keep up the good work' is stupid, you will be sending muffin baskets soon.

Yeah Ajay even if you are talking nonsense, or you are making sense. The forum would not be the same without you, your posts are respectable and we as a Man City community respect that. It's amusing, comical and fun to read. Keep it up.
Ajay isn't unintelligent and repetitive like TFM on citymancs, when Ajay has something to say, he will say it in his time of the event. Keep it up.

BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:

BS - Billy Shears or Bull Shit - You decide (in a Geordie Big Brother accent)

belly2000 said:
BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:

Yeah Billy is guilty of being his own man and not having his tongue up the arse of a bloke who, to be fair, has got little right in the past. Shame on Billy.

TheMightyQuinn said:
belly2000 said:
BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:

Yeah Billy is guilty of being his own man and not having his tongue up the arse of a bloke who, to be fair, has got little right in the past. Shame on Billy.

Has got little right? I wasn't aware he had gotten anything right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.