Ajay by Ajay

Chrisuk23 said:
I'm not having a pop at Ajay here because I really enjoy his posts and its ashame he doesn't post as much as he used to because of the abuse he gets, but apart from the Kaka link we had is there any signing or deal of any sort that he has got spot on?

Yeah he did. He said City would sign 2 youngsters in January, at the start of December and we signed Jeremy Helan and a lad under the age of 16 who i wasn't given his name due to child protection laws.

He also mentioned Bridge before the media,

and

The death of one of the emirate leaders about a week before it was announced.

Wank off naked on your back thinking of a player; if any of the end result gets in your belly button it means he's in. It's how Ajay does it and it WORKS (for all you haters complaining about him not being detailed enough; STOP PRESSURING THE MAN AND LET HIM FINISH BEFORE TYPING OUT THE PROPHECY).

Doubts? Then SEND HIM A FUCKING PM and he'll send you a vid of the wank-by-wank process to fullbellybuttonfillment.

Example: The Kaka deal coming to fruition was spectacular. "It's done, here comes the Sheik!", he called out with that adorable little lisp his braces make. And he came. And he went. And the prophecy held true. And we all fucking cried and sang "Cumbajay". When we asked him "Oh, mighty Ajay, why us, why now?" he simply replied: "It's all for you, all the time. Now watch me turn my other cheek..." and then we cried some more.

nick.nikky said:
Wank off naked on your back thinking of a player; if any of the end result gets in your belly button it means he's in. It's how Ajay does it and it WORKS (for all you haters complaining about him not being detailed enough; STOP PRESSURING THE MAN AND LET HIM FINISH BEFORE TYPING OUT THE PROPHECY).

Doubts? Then SEND HIM A FUCKING PM and he'll send you a vid of the wank-by-wank process to fullbellybuttonfillment.

Example: The Kaka deal coming to fruition was spectacular. "It's done, here comes the Sheik!", he called out with that adorable little lisp his braces make. And he came. And he went. And the prophecy held true. And we all fucking cried and sang "Cumbajay". When we asked him "Oh, mighty Ajay, why us, why now?" he simply replied: "It's all for you, all the time. Now watch me turn my other cheek..." and then we cried some more.

You cried? LOL!

eastlands oasis said:
I joined this forum a few months ago (at the sharp end of the kaka transfer saga if I remember rightly) I joined because like most fans we want to see good players joining our club, we want to be optimistic about our chances, and to have a bit of hope. Speculation surrounding our club and potential signings now reaches huge proportions on forums,tv and in the media, and in English football the media look to who we are signing with great interest. there is not many players who they, us or other clubs fans consider out of our reach. I come on this forum bacause I want to read transfer gossip, and to discuss them with fellow City fans. I don't know if any of these people who post rumours are telling the truth,that to an extent is not what matters, its not always clear cut or black and white. City could be in discussions with any number of players,and as much as they want to, when outside agencies get involved, leaks are unavoidable and snippets of gossip will get out, and thats where this forum comes in. People can choose to believe or not believe, each to their own, but some of the witch hunts that go on are just purile. I don't know Ajay, and he has been on this forum a lot longer than me, but from what I have read of his posts he isn't on here for an ego trip, or to make up stories, rather just an avid City fan who passes on the snippets he hears.If those snippets don't materialise, so what, they cause no harm,and we move onto the next rumour!

bang on Eastlands Oasis.

one thing i must say has always niggled with me is that as City (Garry Cook et al) monitor this forum then it would be plainly obvious there was a leak in ADUG if Ajay's info was correct, not the trickiest leak to plug either.....as such i can only assume Ajay's info is not the most accurate as City must not mind the info being leaked out by ADUG's representatives, the ones that Ajay may well know.

i still enjoy Ajay's posts and assuming he does know someone linked to ADUG maybe he will be allowed a real scoop when Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Garry see fit......

Ricster said:
nick.nikky said:

You cried? LOL!

It's cleansing.

One thing i must say has always niggled with me is that as City (Garry Cook et al) monitor this forum then it would be plainly obvious there was a leak in ADUG if Ajay's info was correct, not the trickiest leak to plug either.....as such i can only assume Ajay's info is not the most accurate as City must not mind the info being leaked out by ADUG's representatives, the ones that Ajay may well know.

So Gary checks the forum - so what, my friends are not leaking anything to me and in all honesty are not worried about they tell me, I did say that I will not name names this time and that is exactly what I am doing - WHY?

Because I was asked not to and as a man if integrity and honour I will do what my friends have asked.

Ajay said:
One thing i must say has always niggled with me is that as City (Garry Cook et al) monitor this forum then it would be plainly obvious there was a leak in ADUG if Ajay's info was correct, not the trickiest leak to plug either.....as such i can only assume Ajay's info is not the most accurate as City must not mind the info being leaked out by ADUG's representatives, the ones that Ajay may well know.

So Gary checks the forum - so what, my friends are not leaking anything to me and in all honesty are not worried about they tell me, I did say that I will not name names this time and that is exactly what I am doing - WHY?

Because I was asked not to and as a man if integrity and honour I will do what my friends have asked.
to be fair ajay you never post info anymore anyway.

Ajay its a terrible shame that the wisemen of Bluemoon who police who we believe and what we think just do not fuck of to the East in search of their Messiah and leave those who enjoy these posts alone.

He's a WUM you thickeads they say; He is not the Messiah: You are all gullible fools: etc.

You saviours are a bunch of wasters who spend time posting on threads you do not believe or enjoy; because every thread you guys ever started was so bloody boring. Get a life Guys.

There a bit of your own treatment, accept my sincere apologies if it is not a good impersonation as I have to visualise being so stupid, arrogant and of low intellect as you guys and thats a new low for me.

By the way try and find the humour in the thread.

citoeast said:
Ajay its a terrible shame that the wisemen of Bluemoon who police who we believe and what we think just do not fuck of to the East in search of their Messiah and leave those who enjoy these posts alone.

He's a WUM you thickeads they say; He is not the Messiah: You are all gullible fools: etc.

You saviours are a bunch of wasters who spend time posting on threads you do not believe or enjoy; because every thread you guys ever started was so bloody boring. Get a life Guys.

There a bit of your own treatment, accept my sincere apologies if it is not a good impersonation as I have to visualise being so stupid, arrogant and of low intellect as you guys and thats a new low for me.

By the way try and find the humour in the thread.

are you saying your post was supposed to be funny?

hmmm now even less convinced than ever!

The best way to put all this nonesense to bed would be to politely ask (probably over a nice flavoured shesha) adug for a little snippet of info the can prove beyond all doubt that you are the "Messiah". But then again you could post your shopping list on here & people would wank over it.

I've just shouted to the bloke walking his dog past my house, "who do you think city will sign next?" he replied "tevez or johnson - maybe he knows something? i'm seriosly considering posting this as ITK & nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.