Ajay by Ajay

You need to get yourself onto the palm Ajay. Everyone knows there's a nasty, bitchy element to the snitchers at Arabian Ranches!!!

nick.nikky said:
BillyShears said:
I was going to stay out of this...but fuck it. It's raining outside.

The irony in this is you acting like you have a life is actually a bigger bullshit story than anything Ajay farts out of his head. ;)

Evening Nikky.

I see you're still hating...there's just no need. Life, no matter how empty, is too short.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Careful with the insults aimed at Billy, he will report you and you'll be told off. pmsl

BABY

Stick and stones Zimmer...

Try and play nicely.

Dubai Blue said:
You need to get yourself onto the palm Ajay. Everyone knows there's a nasty, bitchy element to the snitchers at Arabian Ranches!!!

I would not live on the palm even if I could afford to mate, no insult if you are there :)

Whats going on here then?... A thread about Ajay and written by Ajay has got to 15 pages without descending into who's got a bigger computer mouse slagging match and eventually disappearing into cyberspace. My God this must be record!

Keep posting Ajay, many of us with half a brain cell know you post and pass on info with good and honest intentions and know not to take every post on this forum as 100% gospel truth.

Ajay, i believe you post in good faith.
You are a Bluemoon legend and nobody can take that away from you!

Brucie Bonus said:
I'm rather bored. Would anyone like to begin an argument with me? I must warn, I am slow-witted (wit in the original, or at lest, metaphysical, sense), poorly instructed, and exist absent self-conscious irony. My memory is also failing. I used to be a soldier (so I am thick), spent two years doing my masters before I went to law school (so I need therapy, which Horace's satires provide, in part), love bacon butties, oxo brews, PG, lemon curd, black pudding &c. and wish I drove a train; I'm also idiot enough to bow my kneeling head at Hic est enim calix sanguinis Mei, so I'm easy Catholic pickings. Thomas Aquinas was an idiot and Plato's Socratic dialogues the stuff of Big Brother. Alexander Pope and Ben Jonson are the offscourings from my toes, and as to Henry James and Ezra Pound, well...only a fool. Most of all though, I have a broad Shaw accent, hence heaven is closed shut to me: easy pickings for the heaven-bound.

Pick on me.

yours,
Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley.

there, my real name, finally.

Now leave Ajay the fuck alone. He is a decent man, even if he is a Musselman ;-).

Now that got me wet........ anyone who can dissect the modernism of Ezra Pound is worthy of my attention.

Lets get it on..........

Hey Billy Shears... leave off our very own "Messiah" Zin!

You're just jealous that you're not as well informed as he is and has a handle on all the comings and goings at City.

Didn't he predict that Hughes was getting sacked as soon as the season was over? Erm... okay, not a good example.

And that Mourinho was taking over? But then had to revise his opinion as Mourinho was getting the Real Madrid job instead... and when Mourinho takes over Madrid in the next couple of weks you're going to feel a right idiot who'll have to eat humble pie for not trusting the Messiah!

And just to prove how on-the-ball Zin is, his prediction that Hamann is getting a coaching job at City this summer can only be days away from being confirmed. And Zin will be proved right yet again!

So, Billy Shears, give Zin some slack. Jealousy is not an attractive trait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.