Ajay?

Nixon,

I have read the post and cannot see any contradiction!

The medical was done and passed.

The fee was agreed.

The personal terms have been agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

We have put more pressure on Blackburn to accept the offer.

I think I am just missing the fact that Blackburn want to sell but FS does not.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

Good to have you back dont let the idiots get you down a lot if us on here really enjoy your posts.

Welcome back Ajay your posts have been missed.
On a wider note, I do believe that the situation which you were faced with, is one where the moderators should be active in keeping people in check rather like a Chairman at a meeting. The fact that a few idiots were able to make your life a misery for a few days and make it uncomfortable reading for the rest of us is a lesson for this Board to be mindful of.
BTW this is not a criticism of the people who run this site merely a constructive comment and I hope it will be taken in that way.

Lets hope that the likes of Ajay and others will not feel uncomfortable and be free to post what knowledge they have and can share.

Ajay said:
Nixon,

The fee was agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

Thats pretty much exactly it, I can read between the lines and get where your coming from but there are others who give you stick where possible and I was alluding to possibly why. If we agree everything with Blackburn for SantaCruz 100% fact then the deal is done, the fact that the manager of said club has 0% agreement with us is the reason that he aint here. The fact that we are trying to persuade Blackburn to accept a good offer means by definition that they havent accepted our offer and no agreement is made hence the 100% fact becomes incorrect !

Im not going to get into a debate as we all know where it went last time, from now on I will read your info and do with it as I see fit without comment. I hope that your info comes off as Ive stated before and I still appreciate your effort no matter what the motive good or bad.

Thanks for the update.

Ajay said:
Nixon,

The fee was agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

So now you go from "the deal is done" to "oh the deal was not 100% done because Fat Sam said no"?

How convenient... :)

avoidconfusion said:
Ajay said:
Nixon,

The fee was agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

So now you go from "the deal is done" to "oh the deal was not 100% done because Fat Sam said no"?

How convenient... :)

and on cue, the first knobend arrives. just glad kolon blau has buggeed off up his own colon.

Ajay

Good to see you back, i dont like seeing any City fan leave here, especially when its as a result of some very undeserved abuse.

Its tough being an ITK as you have to please too many people too many times and when 1 call comes good and you are proven right then too many expect every call to be right or they then hold you to account instead of accepting that a post in 'good faith' is exactly that and its just a foundation to a possible piece of news.

Im not big on ITK threads as they always have room for failure but i accept that and its a shame that others cant.

Good onya tho, keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.