Al Jazeera vs. Sky

I have Sky full package plus ESPN for the footie. I would really like to recommend it, however after watching al jazeera I must admit I am being robbed, sky sports news is just recycled rubbish to many opinions, to many pundits, basically its a load of crap.

IH8MUFC said:
So basically Al Jazeera win which means having to pay a monthly subscription to sky, espn and al jazeera. Driving prices higher and higher, great.

Sky are a bunch of cunts and the competition would be good in some respects. To the normal fan though the above is all that matters to be honest. I was actually hoping ESPN would go in big next time when the bidding came up. Not for a 3rd party to join in and split up the premiership matches even further between even more subscription based channels.

Al Jazeera sports coverage is the best in the world, top quality pundits, good commentators and really professional.

You would be surprised!

BIG DONKEY said:
Al Jazeera sports coverage is the best in the world, top quality pundits, good commentators and really professional.

You would be surprised!
So you are saying that wouldn't hire the likes of Hansen, Redknapp jr, Shearer, Lawrenson, Bright, Wilkins et al.....

Ducado said:
If they did win it, you would still have to subscribe to Sky (or may be a freeveiw channel) but not Sky Sports

It would certainley put the cat amongst the pidgins
Are they the three winged variety,with two beaks.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.