Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

Taking away his anti City bias, he's a self opinionated self serving **** of the highest order and I can't stand him.

I'll never forget him "commentating" on a game and a player hit a bad pass. Green was almost cumming in his pants as he was so excited by it, screaming to all and sundry "that was terrible, what a terrible pass, really was shocking, awful"

What I really hate is his opinion whilst commentating. There's a so called expert sat next to him to give their opinion of what's going on. Green should just be describing what's happening and then seek that person's opinion, not give his own.

And whilst we're on the subject of commentators opinions, why has it become so en vogue for us to hear Motty's or Jonathon Pearce's on Football focus?

LongsightM13 said:
Do you really expect anyone on here to like him?

not sure mate, thats why I asked - I now know that 2 people on here do like him, and in excess of 50 do not - which makes it c 96% do not - if I ever get through to tell him how much I think he does a disservice to football with his arrogant self-serving bombastic arrogant style, then at least I have a small amount of scientific data from a decent forum with people who generally attend football matches and have a right to an opinion

1.618034 said:
Hate is a strong word...

Was listening for about 5 minutes on the way home after the game... So put me down for a +1.

Hate isn't strong enough for this barrel o' drippin'!

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt when we 'ad nowt, and won nowt, but the final straw was "Manchester City, Champions' League? Don't make me laugh!" Bet yer not laughin' now, yer slug!

BringBackSwales said:
LongsightM13 said:
Do you really expect anyone on here to like him?

not sure mate, thats why I asked - I now know that 2 people on here do like him, and in excess of 50 do not - which makes it c 96% do not - if I ever get through to tell him how much I think he does a disservice to football with his arrogant self-serving bombastic arrogant style, then at least I have a small amount of scientific data from a decent forum with people who generally attend football matches and have a right to an opinion

To be fair, i am glad you did this thread, i never realised the vote would be this close.

Put me down as a dont like, should tip the voting in the correct direction.

i'd call him a prick but that's an insult to pricks. his bullshit is legendary. the season before last he was insisting that mancini would be sacked before the end of october. his latest shitfest was when he described mancini's statements that the title race was over and the rags would win it as "utter drivel" (delivered in his usual sneering belfast accent). if baconface had come out with that in reverse he would have been wanking himself silly over the master of mind games taking the pressure off his players and putting it on his opponents.

did i mention that he's a ****?

Joe Royle said this about him

"If Alan Green threw himself a birthday party and invited all his friends, he could hold it in a telephone box and still have room for gatecrashers."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.