Alan Hansen is a complete media slut

Re: ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

robbie brewer said:
Why on earth are the BBC having a defender commenting on a striker when possibly the best striker the Premiership has ever seen is sat next to him. Surely Shearer is better equipped to comment on Dzeko than Hansen. To be fair Shearer did say Dzeko will score plenty of goals.

Very good point.

Hansen has had a strop on ever since he's finally been forced to accept that the Dippers problems are bigger than just poor form. Stuff the lot of 'em...

i usually stick up for hansen but in all honesty he talked bollocks, he cant judge after one game and if anything ,he had a impressive debut and looks the business, id back him to score at least 8 in the remaining games. ( well when i say back him, i dont mean with loads of dosh ) so please dont anyone offer me money wagers because im skint

Alan Hansen's missus lost her dildo in our local pub last week. Darts night it was, and don't get me wrong, she wasn't hammered and she was quite classy about it, she had it wrapped in a LIDL's bag to disguise it, and then, when she put it on the bar to get a white lightening, the young fuckers nicked it. She wants it back now, the dirty woman.

Not been through the whole thread, but I was fuming when he said we were abysmal. No need for such harsh words. We weren’t that bad. The guys got issues. Time to get rid. How about a major calamity at MOTD akin to the soaps, you know, disasters equal downgrading personnel.

Alan Hansen used to say a lot of complimentary things about City when we were not serious challengers at the Top as we now clearly are.

I agree that some City fans (and every other Club's fans too, please note) can be over-sensitive sometimes but on this occasion, there actually appears to be grounds for the concerns expressed.

What was particularly telling for me was the expression Hansen made when he was talking about Dzeko's mobility etc. along with the actual snidey comments he made.

To be honest, it was as if Shearer was thinking:

''FFS Hansen, you muppet, the man has just played his FIRST game in the Premier League, looked good throughout (especially second half), is clearly capable with both left foot AND right foot, as well as his aerial ability. His movement was intelligent and he can also see a pass!''

Sorry Hansen, you were way off in your (what seemed to me jealous and bitter) assessment of Edin's debut. Especially the feeble ''he didn't score!'' For me, it was an excellent debut that augurs well for the rest of the season. I think we may have a winner here guys.

Welcome aboard, Edin.

Forza City and Forza Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.