Alan Hansen [Merged]

The commissioners at the BBC must be seeing this diluted excuse for a show. It is amateur, bland, obtuse, empty and sterile in every sense.

The programme is a dead duck; come Wednesday Spurs will be also.

Hansen is usually quite fair. Not tonight. Hard to understand. They surely don't think that if they talk City down they are going to help Spurs?

Halfpenny said:
Villa were the better team apparently. YCMIU.

I did niot think the were the better team but i did nit think there was much between the two - certainly from open play Villa did well

dctid said:
Halfpenny said:

I did niot think the were the better team but i did nit think there was much between the two - certainly from open play Villa did well

Did you mean nit or niot? Nat perhaps?

dctid said:
Halfpenny said:

Well I thought we were very much the better team. They're a bunch of speed merchant one trick ponies at the best of times, and it showed again today. And they were knackered by the hour mark. We're well ahead of them, I reckon.

Pam said:
dctid said:

Well I thought we were very much the better team. They're a bunch of speed merchant one trick ponies at the best of times, and it showed again today. And they were knackered by the hour mark. We're well ahead of them, I reckon.

Yep. You are right Pam imho.

Villa are great for about 40 mins then collapse.

dctid said:
Halfpenny said:

Carew and Young apart I thought they were disappointing

I was expecting a lot more from Agbonlahor and Milner. Comfortable and deserved win for City. It's not many times you come back from a goal down in the Premiership to win

Outrageous really.
I don't expect the pundits to watch every minute of every game, but how on earth you could say Villa were the better side ffs.
It's us against the world Blues, let's f*ck em' up.

The anti-City feeling tonight was so obvious it was laughable. And it's all about what will happen if we do get 4th.

Let's face it they KNOW what will happen if we get 4th... And it just might have something to do with a certain Spanish player currently on Liverpool's books...? They have enough contacts to have a good idea about what's going on with possible signings by most of the big clubs. But certainly Liverpool.

Tick-Tock

Re: Alan Hansen

Oasis_City said:
Notice how he said our goals were because of errors but never said the same about theirs?
Also, praising Spurs' attacking saying they were unlucky not to score more, yet we score 3 and get no credit.
Watched the first half on Sky. At half time, some random pundit said Villa had been the better side and were unlucky to be behind. Must have been a former Villa player.
Lawro was correct though, observing that if we finish 4th, we will win the league in 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.