Alan Hansen [Merged]

Just watched MOTD and the highlights certainly made it look as if Villa had enough chances to win the game.
Wasn't at the game but someone basing everything on those highlights would think Villa had the better of the game

bluemoon32 said:
Just watched MOTD and the highlights certainly made it look as if Villa had enough chances to win the game.
Wasn't at the game but someone basing everything on those highlights would think Villa had the better of the game
look at the stats
we had three times as many shots and twice the number of corners

squirtyflower said:
bluemoon32 said:
look at the stats
Unfortunately statistics don't make facts these days, bigoted idiots who utter the same shit week in week out do.

Bluemoon115 said:
squirtyflower said:
look at the stats
Unfortunately statistics don't make facts these days, bigoted idiots who utter the same shit week in week out do.
agreed
look at the three of them, two bitter ex-scousers who can't believe how shit liverpool have become, and an ex-spurs player who is the media darling and they are the media darlings
let's see what happens on wednesday!

loved the bit were Hansen said 'any of the english players with world cup aspirations would of played well and Villa could of took 3 steps forward,but they did'nt'.Adam Johnson had a great game Hansen you twat.Hansen should be replaced by Hanson the teeny pop band

The really bitter part was the " Spurs have the better players, individually and collectively".
Although, i must admit that Spurs do worry me, especially going forward

I've been uncertain about the 'anti-city' media claims. But feck me, watching that tripe has changed my mind.. They friggin' hate us! Just a shame Lee Dixon wasn't on there,reckon he would've tried to defend us.

bluemoon32 said:
The really bitter part was the " Spurs have the better players, individually and collectively".
Although, i must admit that Spurs do worry me, especially going forward
and the last quote was"if city finish fourth,i can see them winning the pl in 2 to 3 seasons".thats the real reason he is worried.

I know it won't help (but it made me feel better) but I sent a complaint about the biased coverage of the game and the views of the biased ex Liverpool presenters.

I also sent one about Alan Green inviting him to contact me to talk about why he cuts people off when he doesn't agree with them.

I will let you know the outcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.