Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

Always thought we would get a rough ride off Nevile, but he is trying to be professional at his new job, more than can be said of Ban-sen, he is just so biased and always has been, think it might be that we used to walk all over scousers in 70/80s nothing team then and a nothing team now !

CTID1 said:
Alan hansen, seen him on MOTD last night, what a complete tosser. Every week he slags of city. Does anyone know why he is so bitter? I know he's a Liverpool fan, but surely there has to be something deeper & more specific to make him the way he is. Maybe you veteran blue's may know?

He never used to be like that. Can remember him being complimentary about City usually. He seems to have some weird hatred of Balotelli though and is probably bitter that Liverpool are shit now

Unless teams are making absolute clangers at the back Hansen and lawrenson have absolutely no input.

When there are defensive errors they are all over them but it's the same old same old every single MOD.

Well past their sell by date - At least they throw shearer in now for some proper football comments

Turned it off after City i wonder if he was slagging off his beloved liverpool for throwing it away whilst we were making a great comeback and winning.

The man is an utter ****.
I wish I knew who glassed him so I could buy them a pint.
Watching the despicable Thunderbird-puppet twat defending Klanfield and that filthy racist vermin Suarez was so sickening that I projectile vomited bile out of my eyeballs.
Why the BBC persist with this bellend and that other smarmy crisp-selling period stain I will never know.

Hansen, and to a lesser extent Lawrenson, have yet to come to terms with the fact that Liverpool's god-given place in the top-four (and the Champions' League) has been usurped, first by Spurs and then by City. Now they have been overtaken by Newcastle and are not convincingly ahead of the likes of Swansea as they sink towards mid-table mediocrity.

Hansen was an utter disgrace on MoTD. Trying to argue that it was not a penalty when the ball hit both of Essien's hands as he hoisted then high into the air. It was a stonewall penalty and there appeared to be no complaints from Essien or de Matteo. Hansen has his usual vindictive go at Balotelli and stated that he would not start another match for City this season!

Sky's coverage with Gary Neville and Ruud Gullit as pundits was far more balanced despite their background.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The man is an utter ****.
I wish I knew who glassed him so I could buy them a pint.
Watching the despicable Thunderbird-puppet twat defending Klanfield and that filthy racist vermin Suarez was so sickening that I projectile vomited bile out of my eyeballs.
Why the BBC persist with this bellend and that other smarmy crisp-selling period stain I will never know.
Not a glass.

Hit by a golf club when a teenager!

It was an accident. Or else it was a City fan who could see into the future and what a twat he would turn out to be!

Ignore this halfwit,(Hansen) its the same dross everyweek along with Lawrenson -that world renowned pundit.Whilst on this can i just say.Johnny Evans shut your mouth!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.