Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

Wellsblue21 said:
hertsblue said:
Sky and BBC were quite funny trying to provoke an argument if the penalty was harsh. Was it fuck, hands in the air, clear as day, same as Lescotts at Chelsea.

Funniest thing was Phil Thompson who said it was harsh and lucky as his hands were down by his side, what the fuck was he watching? When he said this, Liverpool were 2-1 up. Funny as fuck seeing Pool then throw it away

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG73PKXXplQ[/youtube]
Absolutely brilliant

I've only just watched MOTD, and I'm being honest here in saying that I don't actually see what Hansen said as being bitter. He's waxed lyrical about us earlier in the season, and even Dixon (a Blue) said the penalty was harsh. Don't quite get why everyone's so excited.

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancini fucked his missus up the ass, filmed it and sent it to Hansen

Roberto has too much class to be fucking someone else's missus. Shame on you.

He flew her out to his boat on Lake Como, caught dinner and cooked it for her whilst she sipped champagne. After dinner he serenaded her playing a mandolin and her back doors opened like the Wolves defence. Bobby doesn't "fuck", he makes love.

Wellsblue21 said:
hertsblue said:
Sky and BBC were quite funny trying to provoke an argument if the penalty was harsh. Was it fuck, hands in the air, clear as day, same as Lescotts at Chelsea.

Funniest thing was Phil Thompson who said it was harsh and lucky as his hands were down by his side, what the fuck was he watching? When he said this, Liverpool were 2-1 up. Funny as fuck seeing Pool then throw it away

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG73PKXXplQ[/youtube]

That truly is..........A thing of beauty ! :-)

johnny on the spot said:
Give a fuuuuuuuck about that Mysteron mothercunter. Fool looks like he's falling to bits anyway.

Spectrum is Green? So's jealousy, biiiiiitch :)

Ha ha
Love the Captain Scarlet references... the man does indeed look like a crumbling version of that puppett !!

i heard he grew up supportin man utd/ played for liverpool ...........with the sectarian stuff in scotland thats a head fuck for a start....basically hes a fkn shithouse and thinks its easy target to rip the piss(try to) out of man city.the daft **** doesnt realise nobody values his opinion (even rags after the kids statement) ...he played for liverpool and by fook hasnt he milked it along with big nose rush and thompson and the rest of the fkn idiots that support the mickeys(apart from liverpool lads that actually come from liverpool) and they used to know how to dress on away days:-) fair play...as a mancunian i hate scousers...but i hate cockneys more<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm --<br /><br />in other words hes a fkn pish head who needs a slap

Hansen reminds me of the Mancini haters on here.

He wants Liverpool to be in City's position and they want Mourinho in Mancini's job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.