Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

jellert said:
They just have a problem that Liverpool don't have the money city has... And when they have money they just throw it away ( Carrol )
....Adam, Downing etc etc. Made some poor buys has Dogleash.

Wanksen is struggling to come to terms with the fact his team is more or less "iztree".

It runs through all of the old players hansen being the worst offender,they cannot come to terms that their beloved club is in freefall..

So they lash out & it seems we are generally on the end of it.

The Pink Panther said:
At least he admitted to being an ex Liverpool player who didn't want to see his former club becoming a cup team
He knows liverpool just aren't good enough to finish anywhere near the top four and once you're off the Champions league gravy train, it's frighteningly difficult to get back on it
He knows they're finished as a top English side and will not be competing for the League or Champions league for the foreseeable future

Oh, and I can't stand the outdated punditry on MoTD.
Someone somewhere must have better ideas on how a match can be analysed

Try the Football League show that's usually on after motd. Great presenter and great pundit (Claridge)

The kipper on the bitter bastard was what got me. You could tell he was totally seething as he was expecting his rant against us 'falling apart' last week to come to fruition. Add the fact that his beloved dippers have collapsed in the league and look, to me, to be no more of a threat to top 4 than Stoke or Newcastle. It's now way past bedtime for the likes of Hansen, new blood needs to be introduced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.