Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

dazdon said:
Watching Steve mcnmanananananananmun and Ian Darke you'd have thought Chelsea were playing a foreign side in the Champions league.

Darke even had time to slag Manchester off when the arial view of the stadium at night was shown. "It looks like Las Vegas Steve with all the lights but it's not the same at ground level".

Well its not is it, I have been to Vegas and at ground level i can confirm that it looks very different to the outside of the Eithad

Funny thing is Sky have no obligation to be impartial at all. I know the rag are always suck off and soccer saturday do seem to disike anything City. However if you don't like it, switch off and don't pay.

Then the BBC who are supposedly unbias. Their major sporting show off the entire week MOTD has analysts who cannot hide their detest of one club and their love for others. Switch off and don't pay? Not an option.

If we finish runners up that would be 3 top 5 finishes in 4yrs and two in the top 4. We will be smashed from pillar to post whilst the rags will be wnked over even after the massive knobs on all the sycophants heads have fallen off as if it's not just a championship victory but a victory against some kind of evil.
The dippers and the Arse constantly battling for the third spot is seen as them cementing their rightful place in the 'BIG/SKY/TOP 4' yet if we finish runners up after finishing level on points last year with Chelsea we will be branded failures. You can already picture them bashing away on their keyboards slagging Mancini, Tevez, the 'Arabs' etc
I hope to God we win this title to shut the fucking lot of them up...Sky, Murdoch, the gloryhunters attatched to the 'top 4 /big 4' brand, all the ex players milking a living by putting us down day in day out....and to give us what we deserve after all those years of embarrassing ups and downs.

Last nights rant, and more importantly his coverage of the game (ably assisted by Lineker which surprised me) was bordering on the criminal. At 1-0 down apparently City were "rocking", he made it seem that Chelsea were putting us under pressure and we were lucky to get a penalty to, almost undeservedly, get us back in the game. It really did beggar belief, City were the dominate side in most of last nights game, according to the BBC's own stats we had 57% possession and 20 shots to Chelsea's 6 hardly sounds like a side rocking does it? And as for the penalty, it was absolutely nailed on, regardless of the distance between Essien and Zaba he had his hands up above his head, it's a penalty.

It was ridiculously biased analysis last night, even by Hansen's low standards. I can't recall Chelsea having a chance of any note, other than their deflected goal, yet Hansen was suggesting we were fortunate to get anything from the game.

I think Lineker said 'we were under siege' unbelievable, until last night I didn't think much into the bias against us but last nights MOTD was unbelievable, even if it was against another team I would have felt it was way over the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.