Alan Hansen "You won't win anything with strangers"

royle

Will he be eating his words at the end of the season like the last time he made such a bold statement on the opening game of the season when Utd went on to win the title.

I refused to watch it after that , the man chats utter shit . They try to take everything away from us when we played a great defensive game and we could have gone on and nicked it in all honesty . They will be eating humble pie come the end of the season and next week when we run his beloved dipper side into the ground CTID

He was going bright red when he was repeatedly saying we are "a million miles away from the title."

Funny stuff.

Hansen rarely has a positive word for anyone. Remember his "Spurs will always let you down" comment from last season?

He has a habit of saying things which come back to bite him later.

I know what your saying guys but at least the bbc pundits give us some credit when we deserve it!! garth brooks and lee dixon love us, i think i will stick to watching the bbc views from now on after that t**t thompsons slating on sky sports yesterday! he never gives us credit for anything, i get angry just at the sight of him!!

lol at "strangers".

boeteng kompany de jong all from the same club (hamburg).
yaya and kolo toure - brothers.
most other players have been here for a good year.
silva and kolarov are the only two i can think of who are brand new and know (as in played with) no one in the team.

I think that knock on the head that left him with that scar shook something vital loose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.