Alan Henning has been beheaded

Rascal said:
marco said:
Rascal said:
Why because they are muslims?

Who want a free state of there own of there own that they havent had since the times of Saladin....you know who Saladin is dont you?

there not muslims matey there fucking scum of the earth

No they are muslims and they want a state that espouses muslim values in the homeland of muslims.

A handful have behaved appallingly towards westerners and clouded the issue, the perpertatrors of such abomiantions have and should be held responsible for it.

But if they feel self determination on grounds of there ideals is worth fighting for what makes them any different to any freedom fighters in history?

As i see it the problem the west has is no loner commands soft power. we no longer influence mainstream thought. We just bomb stuff.

Rascal is speaking truth THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^ all day long

Re: Alan Henning has been murdered

So itk, Bigga, rascal - I totally get the "it's a war that can't be won" argument. Nuking them will create a ground swell of support and sympathy amongst certain sections of the Muslim community. So the other options are to do absolutely fuck all and withdraw all support and humanitarian aid to the areas involved. How long before people start crying "how can the West sit back and do nothing to support those victims of atrocities in Syria etc". Those screaming for the kid glove treatment are those that'd be the first to say we've got to help those being victimised. It's one or the other - you decide. Any money you won't chose one or the other but will come up with some halfway house, yellow bellied shite

Rascal said:
marco said:
Rascal said:
Why because they are muslims?

Who want a free state of there own of there own that they havent had since the times of Saladin....you know who Saladin is dont you?

No they are muslims and they want a state that espouses muslim values in the homeland of muslims.

A handful have behaved appallingly towards westerners and clouded the issue, the perpertatrors of such abomiantions have and should be held responsible for it.

But if they feel self determination on grounds of there ideals is worth fighting for what makes them any different to any freedom fighters in history?

As i see it the problem the west has is no loner commands soft power. we no longer influence mainstream thought. We just bomb stuff.

So you are saying that it's OK for them to commit genocide in order to get their own state whilst we just sit on our hands and watch them do it? Not sure you are thinking this one through mate, if they just wanted to live in a Muslim State they could just pop over to Saudi Arabia, they want to convert the whole of Islam to their way of thinking and a return to the Caliphate which will include the whole of the Middle East and a large part of Spam (Al-Andalus)

Witney Blue said:
So itk, Bigga, rascal - I totally get the "it's a war that can't be won" argument. Nuking them will create a ground swell of support and sympathy amongst certain sections of the Muslim community. So the other options are to do absolutely fuck all and withdraw all support and humanitarian aid to the areas involved. How long before people start crying "how can the West sit back and do nothing to support those victims of atrocities in Syria etc". Those screaming for the kid glove treatment are those that'd be the first to say we've got to help those being victimised. It's one or the other - you decide. Any money you won't chose one or the other but will come up with some halfway house, yellow bellied shite

Let those crying "how can the West sit back and do nothing to support those victims of atrocities in Syria etc", enlist and go fight the good fight themselves. Let see how long they are cheerleading another pointless war, when its them at risk of being beheaded, limbs blown off, or killed.

Rascal said:
RIP Alan nobody deserves what you have endured and im not a religious man but will think of you and your family tonight.

What i struggle to understand is that if ISIS want an Islamic state, why the fuck are we are involved anyway. Let them have one and deal with it after its established. Less deaths all round surely.

Surely we have grown up from the days of Richard The Lionheart and his idiotic crusades. Let them live how they want, its not our problem ffs.

The more we bomb we more we radicalise......its not fucking rocket science
Did this come direct from a Neville Chamberlain speech circa 1938.

Witney Blue said:

Let's just break it down and give a simple answer.

Those that want to leave the caliphate should be allowed to leave. Those that want to join it should know it's a one way trip. Those that want to trade with the caliphate should be allowed to, knowing that is the only place they trade with.

They will not survive it.

intheknow! said:
Rascal said:
marco said:

Well he's a bigger fuckin idiot than you then, which is no mean feat in itself.

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
marco said:

So you are saying that it's OK for them to commit genocide in order to get their own state whilst we just sit on our hands and watch them do it? Not sure you are thinking this one through mate, if they just wanted to live in a Muslim State they could just pop over to Saudi Arabia, they want to convert the whole of Islam to their way of thinking and a return to the Caliphate which will include the whole of the Middle East and a large part of Spam (Al-Andalus)

In the eyes of those "upon the way of the Salaf", the puritanicals, King Abdo$$ar and the House of Saud are kuffr, deviants,American bribed wastmen.

Gaylord du Bois said:
intheknow! said:
Rascal said:

Well he's a bigger fuckin idiot than you then, which is no mean feat in itself.

Your the idiot hun and a foul mouthed one at that. Youve tried to refute everything I have said and failed, so resort to insults, grow up please.

intheknow! said:
Ducado said:
Rascal said:

In the eyes of those "upon the way of the Salaf", the puritanicals, King Abdolar and the House of Saud are kuffr, deviants.

I know they do, however I was making the point this is not about carving out a Muslim state its about conquest and forced conversion to a warped ideology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.