Alan [Merged]

LongsightM13 said:
"I've spent 34 years, living next door to Alan"
(Alan, Alan, who the fuck is Alan)
Funny as fuck. Finished work at 8.30 in the Midlands, had a row with the landlord to change one of the six screens to our game, and then get quizzed by thick Brummies "where did you sign that Alan from, I've never heard of him."
Ps, I refuse to believe any human being in the history of the world has ever been christened 'Bongo Christ'

Don't know where he came from,I'm sure we'll never know
It was on a Wednesday night,watching City in the snow,
But for 34 years we've been living next door to Alan....

Thaksins Love Child said:
johnmc - we get that you don't find it funny. The majority on here and at the game do/did so get over it.

Brought some atmosphere to the 2nd half, piss funny. Bit bizarre that if his shot had gone in the cheer might have been louder than for any of our goals haha.
This

johnmc said:
SambaMike said:
There were just as many songs for Jo in 110. A couple of Balotelli songs too. Although I agree that Milner needs a song.

We love you Alan, we do.

Fair enough. But there was more noise when Alan was on the pitch than when mario was subbed off.

I don't find the name Allan funny. I don't get singing about the opposition. Yeah the game was won fine.

Still, i don't find it funny.

For god's sake move on... yes you didn't find it funny, yes you are in the minority... nobody is going to explain why it's funny or not to you because it's a matter of taste and a matter of context too.

Word of advice though, lighten the fuck up - you'll live longer.

Funny on the post-match interviews on Five, you could hear the City fans shouting "ALAN!!!, ALAN!!" down the tunnel.

RBmk2 said:
LongsightM13 said:
"I've spent 34 years, living next door to Alan"
(Alan, Alan, who the fuck is Alan)
Funny as fuck. Finished work at 8.30 in the Midlands, had a row with the landlord to change one of the six screens to our game, and then get quizzed by thick Brummies "where did you sign that Alan from, I've never heard of him."
Ps, I refuse to believe any human being in the history of the world has ever been christened 'Bongo Christ'

Don't know where he came from,I'm sure we'll never know
It was on a Wednesday night,watching City in the snow,
But for 34 years we've been living next door to Alan....

Im pissing myself got to be the new city anthem...

Okay, Geoff shall suffice and I would find that mildly amusing, if not as amusing as Geoffrey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.