Alan Shearer:Tevez to blame if City don't win the title

BosnianDiamond said:
1961_vintage said:
Well done OP.

You managed something quite incredible by getting "perspective", the Sun and "interesting" in one post.

Although quite why you would choose to regurgitate news international related bullshit on BM is beyond me.

However, I do agree that he may be a distraction going forward especially if we struggle to score goals. Fans will be divided on this issue, no doubt! BM already is evidence of that.

If you want to know why City may lose the Title, just look at the AWAY results since Chelsea game when City lost 2-1, it will tell you the whole story.

tuearts overhead said:
Barcon said:
I don't agree that it will be his fault if we don't win, but everything else he said is bang on the money.

i agree Tevez is a **** of the highest order but we have the squad and the manager to win the title

Have we not been hearing this since we're top of the league? Where are we now mate?

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
tuearts overhead said:
Barcon said:
I don't agree that it will be his fault if we don't win, but everything else he said is bang on the money.

i agree Tevez is a **** of the highest order but we have the squad and the manager to win the title

Have we not been hearing this since we're top of the league? Where are we now mate?

Same place the rags were for most of the season.

Tevez City said:
BosnianDiamond said:
1961_vintage said:
Well done OP.

You managed something quite incredible by getting "perspective", the Sun and "interesting" in one post.

Although quite why you would choose to regurgitate news international related bullshit on BM is beyond me.

However, I do agree that he may be a distraction going forward especially if we struggle to score goals. Fans will be divided on this issue, no doubt! BM already is evidence of that.

If you want to know why City may lose the Title, just look at the AWAY results since Chelsea game when City lost 2-1, it will tell you the whole story.
Could have done with Tevez is those games don't you think? Instead of him playing golf in Argentina? Could have won the title already if Tevez hadn't gone on strike don't you think?<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm --<br /><br />If we fail to win the title it will be because we bottled it. Enjoyed the article, though.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1036416/ex-manchester-city-striker-marsh:-freeze-out-carlos-tevez?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... et&cc=5901</a>

Barcon said:
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1036416/ex-manchester-city-striker-marsh:-freeze-out-carlos-tevez?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... et&cc=5901</a>

I think there's something on that.

What shearer might be saying is that bringing back tevez now might be to blame if we don't go on to win it, and I can see his point, though nobody knows at this stage.

The whole tevez saga now, may be a further big distraction we just don't need at this stage of the season.

It wouldn't surprise me if tevez mate kia see's it that way, and knows it will divide opinion about the manager, in the hope failure will result in his sacking. I certainly would not put it past the slimy toad(s).

cleavers said:
What shearer might be saying is that bringing back tevez now might be to blame if we don't go on to win it, and I can see his point, though nobody knows at this stage.

The whole tevez saga now, may be a further big distraction we just don't need at this stage of the season.

It wouldn't surprise me if tevez mate kia see's it that way, and knows it will divide opinion about the manager, in the hope failure will result in his sacking. I certainly would not put it past the slimy toad(s).

I think it's gone beyond that, mate. They no longer have any purchase at the club other than Tevez's worth in the transfer market. Interesting times ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.