Revolver - Beatles
Plastic Ono Band - Lennon
Steeltown - Big Country
Who's Next - Who
Achtung Baby - U2
Stone Roses Debut album
Coming Up - Suede

Queen_Greatest_Hits.png

Whoever said Viva La Vida wants shooting, unless it was a clarkie attempt.

I'd go with the colour at the shape - Foo Fighters.

Foo Fighters also have a new album out in around 2 weeks, I've listened to a few songs off it and it sounds like their best effort in a long time.

I've made quite a long list from the posts. I've just ordered the first 6 from Amazon, and next week will post my views! Look forward over the next 4-6 months of ordering the rest and seeing what I get from it.

malg said:
I've made quite a long list from the posts. I've just ordered the first 6 from Amazon, and next week will post my views! Look forward over the next 4-6 months of ordering the rest and seeing what I get from it.

You should have made it your favourite album if you are buying,any Beatles with ring singing on it makes it a no no Why buy when you have the internet.

malg said:
You must be fucking minted mal if you can afford to buy and listen to them all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.