Albums with no bad tracks

Dis mi favirite tunes yeh. phat songs, peaple can say wot dey like yeh but n dubz r mint.

N-Dubz-Uncle-B_F-500x445.jpg

MCFC BOB said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
No, I mean why do the albums you have chosen almost exclusively come from the last few years?
Well, that was all down to personal opinion. It's nothing to do with when they were released really - just when I listened to them, and what I thought. I listened to 'Crystal Castles (2010)', 'Tarot Sport' and 'Plastic Beach' non-stop between April - August 2010, which were probably the happiest few months of my life so far.

Crystal Castles are brilliant for me. They may sound like incomprehensible drivel to others, but I felt a connection so strong and so immediate when I listened to their second album all the way through, that completely crushed the connection I felt when I listened to their first album, and any other album in my initial list. 'Celestica' overtook 'Say (All I Need)' by OneRepublic as my most favourite song of all time (after 'Say' had been there for over three years) and I knew that this band was beyond special.

For 'Tarot Sport': its best quality is that it doesn't work or feel the same if you play one track from it without the others preceeding and follwing it. True story: I went on a four hour drive from Stockport to Glasgow with my dad to pick up my girlfriend in April 2010, and I put 'Tarot Sport' in on the car's CD player as we left Bolton. We arrived in a Hamilton service station, and my dad final realised that it had played through around 3 times since we'd left Bolton. It takes you on a magical journey through electro's finest hours.

'Plastic Beach' is a fantastic shockwave through pop-music, and it comes out at the other side with rock, electro and hip-hop influences that really should be followed as the perfect example of how to make an album. Once again, it is an album that reminds me of the happiest summer of my life. Superb album.
i`m gonna buy that.. fuck buttons.. album on your wonderful recommendation...it better be good though i`m gonna feel a right twat asking for that at hmv.Getting old mate but fighting it

there's loads for me

doolittle - pixies
never mind the bollocks - sex pistols
lifes rich pageant - REM
rated r - queens of the stone age
ziggy stardust - bowie
license to ill - beastie boys
stone roses - 1st lp
guns n roses - appetite for destruction
radiator - super furry animals
more specials - the specials
aha shake heartbrake - kings of leon
joshua tree - u2
fresh fruit for rotting vegetables - dead kennedys
wish - the cure
parklife - blur
definitely maybe - oasis
the holy bible - manic street preachers

Joycee Banercheck said:
MCFC BOB said:
Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
Is Indian Summer on that album too?

Side one
"Hello, I Love You" – 2:14
"Love Street" – 2:53
"Not to Touch the Earth" – 3:56
"Summer's Almost Gone" – 3:22
"Wintertime Love" – 1:54
"The Unknown Soldier" – 3:23

Side two
"Spanish Caravan" – 3:03
"My Wild Love" – 3:01
"We Could Be So Good Together" – 2:26
"Yes, the River Knows" – 2:36
"Five to One" – 4:26

The Antlers - Hospice - great concept album (I refused to listen to it at first based on this but it's not a cheesy concept album, maybe a little slow to get into at first, but give it a try.)

feeder-the singles

20 tunes-all decent,im not a major fan either,never seen them live or anything. bought the album a few years back,coz i liked a few tracks id heard on the radio.still go back to it now and it doesnt seem out of date

Tokyo Police Club - Lesson in crime
The Smiths - The Smiths, Meat is murder, The Queen is dead.
The Chameleons - Script of the Bridge, What does anything mean basically?, Strange Times.
Oasis - Morning Glory
Interpol - Turn on the bright lights
Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger
Nas - Illmatic
The La's - The La's
Shack - Waterpistol
Richard Hawley - Cole's Corner
Bombay Bicycle Club - I had the blues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.