Alcohol-Free Beer

Just drink an 'Arnold Palmer' instead, half iced tea, half lemonade (real lemonade, not that clear fizzy shit you drink over there)

Yeah, yeah, I know. What's the point?

But I'm off the booze on medical grounds but still love the taste of a cold beer on a sunny afternoon.

Any recommendations?

I've so far tried Becks Blue (dear for small bottles), Cobra Zero (very nice), Brewdog Nanny State (excellent) and Bavaria 0.0 (piss).

Never had one that even remotely comes close to tasting like beer.

This stuff is really nice, although not totally alcohol free
I drink it if we visit a bring your own drinks curry house

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb...ys-low-alcohol-czech-lager-500ml#BVRRWidgetID

Becks Blue and Erdinger do the best widely available non alc beers, thats not saying much though. Brewdog do one called Nanny State which actually tastes like its got alcohol in, dont know how they do it but its the best ive had.

I know it's of no help to the OP but we had a "problem" with post fermentation of Ayingerbrau low alcohol lager at our cricket club a few years ago. 3 pints of the stuff and you arrived home covered in grass stains, leaves and the odd branch. Great while it lasted!

I know it's of no help to the OP but we had a "problem" with post fermentation of Ayingerbrau low alcohol lager at our cricket club a few years ago. 3 pints of the stuff and you arrived home covered in grass stains, leaves and the odd branch. Great while it lasted!

Something similar happened with my one failed attempt to brew beer. Ended up with a hazy yellow liquid i can only assume was jet fuel, a couple of glasses of it and youd revert back to an infant like state. Rolling around on the floor, piss all over your trousers.

This appears to be non alcoholic for all the good it's doing.

12f638a7ebadb4bf87b832805cfcd8f6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.