Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

No probs, thanks for asking.
He has stomach cancer and it's spread to his lung.
he finds out tomorrow the treatment plan, what stage he's at and will need chemo.

this is the first season he's not gone hammers since early 60's, he's normally upbeat and happy but is sheltered away and it's hard to speak to him at moment. hopefully after tomorrow and he knows plan will be able to see him.
Best wishes to him, my mate has a female friend and ex colleague who has had stage 4 lung cancer for almost 5 years now, she was placed on a new drug for a trial, she was featured in a daily newspaper, still going and enjoying life. The insurance paid out early as her life expectancy was short before she went in the trial. I’ll ask him for details and PM to you.

Best wishes to him, my mate has a female friend and ex colleague who has had stage 4 lung cancer for almost 5 years now, she was placed on a new drug for a trial, she was featured in a daily newspaper, still going and enjoying life. The insurance paid out early as her life expectancy was short before she went in the trial. I’ll ask him for details and PM to you.
For @BlueHammer85

My pal has sent me this link about Karen, I’ve met her a few times and she lived life to the full, it’s an Astra Zenica drug highlighted in the article, sometimes it’s good to have this kind of info.

Back on it..is it any fucking wonder living on this fucked up planet

Don't worry mate, I only managed January but I've knocked it in the head again. 6 days in and feeling good.
if you've done it before you can do it again, marathon not a sprint etc.
I was off it for about 8 weeks. Went away on a few trips and was on it. Since coming back I tell myself “diet and drop the beer from next week”, so I binge until next week. But next week hasn’t come yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.