Aldi or posher supermarkets

Home Bargains great for tinned and stuff in jars and packets.
Beers pretty good there also.

Sainsburys for most fresh stuff.

Been using Aldi for years.They just need to up their game in the beer department . They somtimes have Specials on, but at the moment they are miles behind the posher supermarkets.

nimrod said:
Aldi is popular here in Oz, and they look exactly the same as they do in UK

I even drink their coffee

actually I was wrong, its looks the same except theres no alcohol

Taximania said:
sky tot said:
Been using Aldi for years.They just need to up their game in the beer department . They somtimes have Specials on, but at the moment they are miles behind the posher supermarkets.

Fooking sacrilege you imposter !
Even Oldham wont take you now !

Steinhausser pack of six 330ml 5 % abv for only £3.99 made and whelped in Dortmund
Dortmunder beer for pennies
I know , I know but I want usa ipa`s, british ipa`s, Belgian triples, ect .. It will happen I just need to be patient and in the mean time keep visiting my beers supplier on Stockport indoor market.

When money's tight I go to Aldi and Lidl. When I've got a bit I'll go to Tesco and Morrisons. Asda can fuck off, their bakery is shite.

I've been in a Sainsburys a few times but it's out of the way and I've left feeling like it's dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.