Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of people saying he isn't incisive enough with his passing, which is fair enough based off last night's game, but I've personally seen plenty to suggest he can do that with the EDS. Played some absolutely beautiful through balls for our EDS/u19s at times. Difference is last night he was in a pretty shite team, alongside Nolito as a CAM and Fernando. Now that isn't the same as playing with KDB/Silva ahead of you, or even Fernandinho and Gundogan alongside you. The movement ahead of him was more or less non-existent. Put him in our first team and it should, theoretically speaking, be a different story.

I find it mad that some people, like City Sean, are already trying to confidently say that Garcia won't make it. There was a naive undercurrent of people ruling out Maffeo after the Steaua Bucharest game because he looked nervous - you think people would hold their judgement until they've seen more of a player. Not watched 3/4 decent peformances from Garcia, and he has literally been good in all of them, and deciding he DEFINITELY can't do something or he's DEFINITELY too small and DEFINITELY lacking in mobility. We could instead do the mature thing and wait and see if over a period of time he can adapt and grow in confidence before making any rush judgements.

Lot of people saying he isn't incisive enough with his passing, which is fair enough based off last night's game, but I've personally seen plenty to suggest he can do that with the EDS. Played some absolutely beautiful through balls for our EDS/u19s at times. Difference is last night he was in a pretty shite team, alongside Nolito as a CAM and Fernando. Now that isn't the same as playing with KDB/Silva ahead of you, or even Fernandinho and Gundogan alongside you. The movement ahead of him was more or less non-existent. Put him in our first team and it should, theoretically speaking, be a different story.

I find it mad that some people, like City Sean, are already trying to confidently say that Garcia won't make it. There was a naive undercurrent of people ruling out Maffeo after the Steaua Bucharest game because he looked nervous - you think people would hold their judgement until they've seen more of a player. Not watched 3/4 decent peformances from Garcia, and he has literally been good in all of them, and deciding he DEFINITELY can't do something or he's DEFINITELY too small and DEFINITELY lacking in mobility. We could instead do the mature thing and wait and see if over a period of time he can adapt and grow in confidence before making any rush judgements.

Absolutely spot on. Keep up the good work buddy!

This lad won't make the cut IMO. Lacks mobility and isn't incisive enough with his passing. It's all well and good having a good pass %, but if you do nothing with it its fairly pointless.

Another totally wrong assessment - you should work in media as you demonstrate little knowledge of football.

I thought he looked very comfortable,he has that can't be taught calmness to his play,he makes things look easy and nothing wrong with his vision.
As above,with more fluid,cohesive teammates he'll make an awesome pivot imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.