Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said exactly the same thing in the pre match conference as well. Should have taken that as a hint that Yaya was back.

Not really as Yaya didn't play as defensive midfielder and including Yaya there's 27 players in the squad.

Yaya's return is going to cut down on his game time, but I suppose conversely he might learn something from Yaya too.

Am I am bad person for laughing very hard at this?
No, but I think people are overly harsh on Fernando, especially after his performances at Burnley, Palace, United, Celtic, United again, at home to Barcelona... his only bad performance this season was at WHL and really, what else did Pep expect from a tactical point of view?

Fernando knows his own abilities and his own limitations and he's important. García's good to bring on at the end of an already-won game, but in the tough physical away games, Fernando starts every time for me.

I'm hoping with Ferns 3rd red we get to see more of Aleix over the next few games, he's been impressive every time he's played and this might just be the bit of luck he needs.

I'm hoping with Ferns 3rd red we get to see more of Aleix over the next few games, he's been impressive every time he's played and this might just be the bit of luck he needs.

Yep that is 4 games for Dinho. Gund is out forever. That leaves Yaya and Fernando. Got to think that Garcia gets a chance over the next few games. Lock for the FA Cup tie.

It was a short cameo, and against demoralised opposition, but I thought he looked quite bright. He sprayed the ball around, broke up several plays, kept possession under pressure, and made a fair few "no look" slide rule passes which completely confounded the Hammers players. He even showed a surprising turn of pace when tracking back and closing down Feghouli, who had a ten yard head start at one point.

I think he has quite the future with us if managed correctly.

Last edited:
It was a short cameo, and against demoralised opposition, but I thought it looked quite bright. I sprayed the ball around, broke up several plays, kept possession under pressure, and made a fair few "no look" slide rule passes which completely confounded the Hammers players. He even showed a surprising turn of pace when tracking back and closing down Feghouli, who had a ten yard head start at one point.

I think he has quite the future with us if managed correctly.

Yeah definitely, he didn't look out of place when he came on. In fact he tightened up our midfield after Nolito replaced Silva. Looking forward to seeing more of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.