Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from a few lapses in concentration during the second half, his overall performance was very impressive.

He is very sangfroid in possession, and looks to me like he should be ahead of Fernando in the pecking order.

Aside from a few lapses in concentration during the second half, his overall performance was very impressive.

He is very sangfroid in possession, and looks to me like he should be ahead of Fernando in the pecking order.

Definitely. Bye Fernando. Can't afford a Fernando in this system.everyone has to be have an all round skill set the way pep wants to play

I'm more and more impressed by Garcia. I definitely think he'd do OK as a lone pivot when we line up that way and when we need to rest Fernandiho or play Fernandinho at some other position.

Pep Guardiola on Aleix Garcia not making City's squad yesterday: "The only problem he has is that there are 22, 23 players in the squad."
Guardiola: "Aleix Garcia is very talented. He plays really well as a defensive midfielder. (Others) need to play. That is the only issue."

I really like Aleix but better than Fernando? Really?

If García's to replace anyone then surely it should be Delph, who's injured all the time and not particularly talented. Not Fernando, who's solid and proved his usefulness countless times over the past year. García and Fernando are not comparable, especially in defense. We need Fernando if we want this league title.

Pep Guardiola on Aleix Garcia not making City's squad yesterday: "The only problem he has is that there are 22, 23 players in the squad."
Guardiola: "Aleix Garcia is very talented. He plays really well as a defensive midfielder. (Others) need to play. That is the only issue."

He said exactly the same thing in the pre match conference as well. Should have taken that as a hint that Yaya was back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.