Aleix Garcia - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is he is almost developed. He can learn far more here playing the odd game coming off the bench and maybe getting a longer run if the injury list grows. Why loan him to FC Twente and set him back?
agree with Father Paul, the man's up for the task. based on last night I wouldn't be afraid at all to rotate him in every now and then.

The point is he is almost developed. He can learn far more here playing the odd game coming off the bench and maybe getting a longer run if the injury list grows. Why loan him to FC Twente and set him back?

The way I see it, the more minutes he play the better he will become.

Here he have many players ahead of him, and now he have to wait for another month to start a game in the Cup.

Thanks for the highlights of his game, I don't think I have seen a better senior debut than that, WOW what a start!

Finally we found someone to play in Fernandinho position so that we rest Fernandinho some games. Gacia has good long range passing ball and he actually can tackle also.

He was better with fuller facial hair.

Disagree. He had a big mop top for a while and that was awful, looked like a 90's throwback. Then he went all scandi fisherman and he just looked old! He looked far more like a footballer last night!

What I noticed last night is that he tends to favour playing longer balls from left to right, normally the preserve of Kolarov. I think he only attempted one long pass, unsuccessfully, from right to left. Indeed, Kompany was also trying similar balls but again with little effect; it's the outlet ball that we haven't yet perfected.

He was okay and clearly has sound technique, but let's not get carried away.

He has intelligence to receive the ball between the lines but didn't think he was the stand-out last night, barring the full debut goal and the allowance for his age.

Thought Navas and Clichy were both ahead of him.

Still far too early to start stating he will save us £40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.