Aleix Garcia

I'm a big fan. But looking at the highlights again, he could possibly have prevented Arsenal's third. That dreadful pass went behind him, which is in no way his fault, obviously, but then he does a weird Kolarov-esque amble back, whereas if he'd have sprinted he might have done something to prevent it... but hey, he's young.

Hoping that he will feature in the return leg of the playoff. Give silva/dinho some rest and some first team experience as well

Hoping that he will feature in the return leg of the playoff. Give silva/dinho some rest and some first team experience as well
He wasn't in the squad we named and he hasn't been here long enough to go on the B list.

Aleix Garcia: "I'm grateful to Pep for this opportunity, but I want to have more chances to play so I will continue to train and work hard."
Aleix: "When I was a child I watched and focused on Pep because he also played in the pivot position. He was a great defensive midfielder."

I was glad to see him play today.

Hopefully he will start against Swansea in the Cup and show us more what he is capable of.

I was glad to see him play today.

Hopefully he will start against Swansea in the Cup and show us more what he is capable of.

Pep mentioned he couldn't rotate because of injuries to Silva, Delph and Fernando - and then said he took Otamendi off because he needed rest.

So as pep is clearly thinking about rotating now, I'd be surprised if Aleix didn't start in Fernandinho's position unless Delph and Fernando are both back as well.

While he didn't have much time to stand out too much yesterday, especially with others in mesmerising form, I said to my brother at the match that he looks like he's comfortable in the midfield with the first team.

He didn't look out of place, kept things ticking over and looks like he's got a bright future. Loved it when he got back into our own box and won the ball back, and then drew a foul and got us a free kick. Good little cameo from him, promising signs.

This kid is 6 feet tall isn't he? He apparently is taller than dinho, so I suppose the physicality of the position can be coped with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.