Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how many passes he played yesterday and the accuracy? Can imagine it being a really high number for a CB.
More touches than any player on the pitch according to MOTD last night.

They were also gushing about the times as a CB he was in the opponents box playing the ball with his feet

As they should

Shearer was quiet about us but then that's because he is a c#nt

ASIAC

I'd just like to say that Kolarov becoming one of the stand-out players in the team under Pep WHILST PLAYING HIM AT CENTRE BACK is one of the most fucked up things I have ever experienced as a City fan. Just bizarre.
He always was the most technically gifted defender at the club.

I'd just like to say that Kolarov becoming one of the stand-out players in the team under Pep WHILST PLAYING HIM AT CENTRE BACK is one of the most fucked up things I have ever experienced as a City fan. Just bizarre.

I can't quite believe the transformation....now if he could only defend ;)

This.
I bet if we went through the thousands of posts on here between Pep's announcement and the start of the season we'd not find a single one of us "experts" picking this one out.

You can see now how much preparation Pep must have done whilst still at bayern to get ready to come to city and what ideas he had if memory serves me right he started Kolarov at centre back in his very first game against Bayern he sees in players what no other manger can.

I used to dread seeing AK name on the team sheet and used to see him as a liability. What has happened to him? He's like a new player! His movement and distribution have been fantastic to watch.

Lovely. There's probably a very small amount of people in the world that thought Kolarov might have a future under guardiola at city, and probably no one who called him as being such a good centre half

Peps perfect defender. "Bobby Moore like".

5XiG2Tn7T2YJgU18RaSd86nlr52mxLuOTIY9uq56AE7fNxD8yl7VoGHodTXDmQ=rwu-w250-h197

That's enough for me lads it's time for a lie down

I heard another pundit (I think it was Michael Grey on Talkshite) comparing Kolarov to Beckenbauer (in a football sense, not in a being corrupt sense). Comparisons to Moore and Beckenbauer in one day, unbelievable!

The biggest ever turnaround in a player's fortunes?

I personally always liked the guy and thought he got a rough deal from fans, but I didn't see this central defender thing coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.