Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a few other players this season looks a different player. Looks like he has been centre back all his life. Winning headers and tackles and his crossfield passes are spot on.

First to whinge about him in previous seasons but pep has somehow managed to turn him in to a world beater. Truly the most baffling part of the season so far, not that I'm complaining!

What planet am I on where Kolarov is our best and most consistent defender, maybe even player??? And clichy playing a smooth backheel to his defensive partners.

Will Kompany get back in the side as first choice? Stones and Otto/ Kolarov.

Lovely. There's probably a very small amount of people in the world that thought Kolarov might have a future under guardiola at city, and probably no one who called him as being such a good centre half

Peps perfect defender. "Bobby Moore like".

5XiG2Tn7T2YJgU18RaSd86nlr52mxLuOTIY9uq56AE7fNxD8yl7VoGHodTXDmQ=rwu-w250-h197

That's enough for me lads it's time for a lie down

As a coach, can there be anything more satisfying than turning a previously underrated, under-appreciated player into a legend?

It's got to be the ultimate litmus test for your skills and judgement.

That why Brian Clough is so revered. He was incredible at turning journeymen into top players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.