Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a loose cannon, not a team player.

Today's performance smacked of a player who'd thrown his toys out the pram because he won't start on Wednesday against Madrid. Gave next to no effort today.

Well seeing as my post on this thread has been deleted I'll keep it sanitised.

Mr Kolarov my friend, you were below par today. I wish you luck at your next club as I don't believe your performances merit a place in our team. Sorry to be so negative old chap. Bye bye

This had better be the summer the club wake up and fuck him off.
If Guardiola hasn't fucked him off by the opening day (even if we can't sell him, at least told him plainly that he'll never play for the club again), then I might turn up with a 'Pep Out' banner.

is he partly to blame for sterling being shit ,is sterling scared of him hes scared of every other fucker,

We're going to have to pay his wages and throw in another 10m quid to get any professional team to take him. So we might as well keep him as a full time City TV host...won't notice if he puts in a half arsed performance there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.