Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who recorded today's game, just watch their second goal and the way Kolarov let Mane run past him without a care in the world.

Should never wear the shirt again.

Listen I'm a left footed. Play me. At least I'd fucking run. Try and tackle, actually compete. I can also smash it aimlessly up the field. Hand on heart I would have put on more of a performance than that. Honestly. Right up there with the worse display I have seen in 40 odd years. Disgraceful.

For those who recorded today's game, just watch their second goal and the way Kolarov let Mane run past him without a care in the world.

Should never wear the shirt again.

Absolutely inexcusable given his and Mane's starting positions. Dont think I've been as perplexed/pissed off about anything we've done this season and just minutes before I was fucking fuming about Ota's weak as piss effort to defend their first. Plainly obvious he couldnt give a flying fuck, cant wait til we get rid.

The negatives are obvious: Falls out with the East Stand lower, Can't defend, no right foot. The positives are too: Great crosser, great shot, great free kick taker, scores the odd goal. Given those scenarios I'd say the best position for him would not be as a full back. Thing is he'd be not up to much in midfield too. Best thing for him/us would be to find him a new club.
He hasn't been the worst full back to play for the club though and has made some telling contributions to the cause. I think we should remember him best for the good times.

Absolutely inexcusable given his and Mane's starting positions. Dont think I've been as perplexed/pissed off about anything we've done this season and just minutes before I was fucking fuming about Ota's weak as piss effort to defend their first. Plainly obvious he couldnt give a flying fuck, cant wait til we get rid.

Glad it's not just me then. After what has been a horrid season, i have never been more angry than during/immediately after that incident today. Even Mrs. Scouse Blue got angry with my banging the sofa arm repeatedly and she is as Blue as me. Disgraceful wanker (even after 3/4 hours calming down elapsed time!).

The negatives are obvious: Falls out with the East Stand lower, Can't defend, no right foot. The positives are too: Great crosser, great shot, great free kick taker, scores the odd goal. Given those scenarios I'd say the best position for him would not be as a full back. Thing is he'd be not up to much in midfield too. Best thing for him/us would be to find him a new club.
He hasn't been the worst full back to play for the club though and has made some telling contributions to the cause. I think we should remember him best for the good times.
Great crosser? Great shot? Can I have a glass of what you are on?

The most lazy chip on his shoulder player we have had in a long time.
Shown his true colours when he captained the lads against Chelsea,
Showed utter contempt to the charge that was given him because he thinks he is too good.
Arrogant twat who is putting is shit displays because he knows he will not first choice in CL squad.
Should not play in a city shirt again.

The most lazy chip on his shoulder player we have had in a long time.
Shown his true colours when he captained the lads against Chelsea,
Showed utter contempt to the charge that was given him because he thinks he is too good.
Arrogant twat who is putting is shit displays because he knows he will not first choice in CL squad.
Should not play in a city shirt again.

Very good summary.

Agree entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.