Alen Halilovic - remember this name

mancboy123 said:
So AC Milan have had a big turned down of 13m, we big 10 they turned it down, do you genuinely think spurs are going to bid 17m for this kid, do me a favour ALSO why on earth would he want to go there, the only reason i can think he would is because his mate was also there in the keeper, he should also look at how they treated modric when he wanted to further his career because im sure if his sights arent set higher than spurs he wont be to thrilled about going there.

I just cant see it.
I must admit, I thought it was a bit odd that Spurs would pay 17 million for a 16 year old with Levy being such a tight arse. But then I suppose if he genuinely believes that he will end up with a player worth 4/5 times that in a few years then he might be prepared to take that risk. As for the lad going there, well he'd fancy his chances of getting game time there, I would think.

MSP said:
No chance Spurs would get him unless they pay full price. And when you deal with Zdravko Mamic, it's a premium one always.

But if they o or whoever else, it looks they'd get an absolute gem.

apparently going to Spurs for 20 mil with Tin Jedvaj

BlakeTheBlue said:
GHoddle said:
We (Spurs) are interested in him and his teammate Jedvaj (sp?). I've never watched Halilovic but I've heard that he's an outstanding talent.

Not to hammer to fine a point on this... But i fucking despise your club and wish them nothing but humiliating defeats at every turn.

No hard feelings though, It's nothing personal, I'm sure you're a lovely lad.

Fair enough, I don't mind City too much tbh. Anyway I try to post on this forum more as a football fan than a Spurs fan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tin-jedvaj-alen-halilovic-tottenham-2013944?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... um=twitter</a>

Spurs close in on double swoop for Croatian teenage starlets

Media reports in Zagreb claim that a deal is agreed to take Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic to Spurs, though neither will arrive in London this summer

Tottenham look set to sign two of Europe's highest-rated young players as they close on a deal for 17-year-old Dinamo Zagreb pair Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic.

Press reports in Croatia suggest that the teenagers would stay on loan with the Croatian champions if Spurs chief Daniel Levy can complete the ambitious deal.

Roma failed with a £5million offer for Jedvaj last week, while Real Madrid and Arsenal are known to have watched Halilovic.

The combined fee for the players could reach £15million including a host of performance-related clauses, with Dinamo president Mirko Barisic claiming the deal is 'all agreed'.

Halilovic featured in the Champions League this season as Dinamo picked up just a solitary point from six games, but the club's sporting director Zoran Mamic think he can surpass the level of former Spurs favourite Luka Modric:

"A lot of people have compared him to Luka Modric, but he’s better than Luka was at this age.

"Everyone at the club thinks he has even more potential and that he will become one of the best players in the world."

The youngsters would move to White Hart Lane on turning 18 - this winter for Jedvaj while Halilovic would arrive next summer.

- NO !!!! Go get them !!!

Hope they don't go to spurs, think they will get lost in the youth/reserves they should go somewhere where they will get first team footie or stay where they are same with Bruma, we have a fair amount of young talented players and we don't use them Suarez is 19 and has only 2 league cup appearances he has a ton of potential but wont realise it unless he plays.

GraemeBailey
Dinamo Zagreb have agreed to sell Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic, with sources claiming the club in question is Spurs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8800265/Transfer-News-Dinamo-Zagreb-have-agreed-to-sell-Tin-Jedvaj-and-Alen-Halilovic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -Halilovic</a>

Dinamo Zagreb have confirmed that a deal is in place to sell starlets Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic, with local sources claiming the club in question is Tottenham.

It is reported that Spurs are willing to pay more than £15million for the pair - who are both 17, although Manchester City are also credited with an interest.

- Oh no !!! Txiki, What are you doing !?

BlueDejong said:
GraemeBailey
Dinamo Zagreb have agreed to sell Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic, with sources claiming the club in question is Spurs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8800265/Transfer-News-Dinamo-Zagreb-have-agreed-to-sell-Tin-Jedvaj-and-Alen-Halilovic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -Halilovic</a>

Dinamo Zagreb have confirmed that a deal is in place to sell starlets Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic, with local sources claiming the club in question is Tottenham.

It is reported that Spurs are willing to pay more than £15million for the pair - who are both 17, although Manchester City are also credited with an interest.

- Oh no !!! Txiki, What are you doing !?
we must wait and see

20 million euros . Didn't they turn down like 12 million quid just for Halilovic ?
I hope it's us, but can't see it . Brumas gonna be a difficult one to pull off , already lost out on isco, Halilovic could be the young future world beater we need.

Cue the "In Tixi we trust" posts!!!

I'm not sure that I do!!!!

Similar transfer window as last summer and see how that panned out!

Substitue Garcia and Sinclair with Fernadino & Navas and there u go!!!

Didnt get Van Persie & we wont get Cavanni!!

We need a top class striker!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.