Alen Halilovic - remember this name

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Cue the "In Tixi we trust" posts!!!

I'm not sure that I do!!!!

Similar transfer window as last summer and see how that panned out!

Substitue Garcia and Sinclair with Fernadino & Navas and there u go!!!

Didnt get Van Persie & we wont get Cavanni!!

We need a top class striker!!!

No offence pal but you sound more like a kid crying cos he's new toy won't move.....

How many people on here watch Croatian football and know everything there is about this kid?
To make the assumption he is going to be world class that is what you have to do not watch a few highlight reels.
People are saying we are going to miss out on a potential superstar, well so is the rest of Europe by the looks of it because the spuds are the only ones who have bid what Zagreb want. I guess Real and everyone else are fools and don't have a clue?

As for yet more Txiki bashing/complaining just lol. People need to sort it out. There are two months left of the transfer window. Let's wait and see. We have already addressed our two main flaws from last year.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Substitue Garcia and Sinclair with Fernadino & Navas and there u go!!!

what-a-tool.jpg

Lets wait and see eh!!

Remember have bigged up the signing of Garcia was last season? The beast of Bilbao more like a slough!!

BlakeTheBlue said:
GHoddle said:
We (Spurs) are interested in him and his teammate Jedvaj (sp?). I've never watched Halilovic but I've heard that he's an outstanding talent.

Not to hammer to fine a point on this... But i fucking despise your club and wish them nothing but humiliating defeats at every turn.

No hard feelings though, It's nothing personal, I'm sure you're a lovely lad.

In sure this guy is an exception but spurs fans are the most bitter set of fans I have ever encountered . It's like it spreads amongst them . I don't know what their problem Is. Infact, only today I have the fookers on Facebook giving it 'ten years since roman ruined football' bollox . An average club that thinks its mixing it with the big boys .

totallywired said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Lets wait and see eh!!

Remember have bigged up the signing of Garcia was last season? The beast of Bilbao more like a slough!!
Dread to think what you would have been like in th 90`s with all the crap we had to put up with. Then again, a lot of posters on this forum wern`t going then.

Lol beat me to it, said it many times in the past but could you imagine half of this lot during the Swales years haha.

Dinamo Zagreb have confirmed that a deal is in place to sell starlets Tin Jedvaj and Alen Halilovic, with local sources claiming the club in question is Tottenham.

It is reported that Spurs are willing to pay more than £15million for the pair - who are both 17, although Manchester City are also credited with an interest.

Dinamo say that at least one of the players will remain with them for the rest of the season - but it is open to debate if either would be allowed work permits to play in England.

Even though Croatia are now EU members, regulations mean that players are not free to move until 2016.

Of the two players, Halilovic would be most likely to be granted a permit on appeal as he is already a full international.

"We agreed with their future club, that one of them remains at least another year with us," club president Mirko Barisic told Sportske Novosti.

"For now we cannot confirm to which club they are going but it is true that they are both leaving.

"It is just too early to talk about the club which bought them. We will confirm that when everything will be sorted out.

"The transfer fee? 20 million Euros is - let us put it this way - the right number."

Jedvaj is a central defender with just over a dozen first-team appearances under his belt, whilst Halilovic is one of the most coveted young midfielders in world football.

Halilovic is the youngest player in Dinamo's history and is already part of Croatia's senior squad.

-skysports.

can any itk confirm this??
or we have lost halilovic too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.