Alex Sandro

Not from teams like Juve

Juve always do the same mate! Get a player for a decent price then get huge dollar for them and then rinse and repeat. Plus they pick up players like khedira for nowt. They aren't exactly financially powerful either so they have to wheel and deal

Who are we going to get £100m for?

From the top of my head we will surely be looking at getting rid of Zaba/Sagna/Clichy/Kolarov/Fernando?/Bravo?/Delph?/Navas?

To he fair if we look to offload Nacho we might get a fair bit for him and if Aguero is going you will probably be right with that figure.
Hart, Nasri, Bony, Mooy, Denayer, Keletchi, Fernando to name a few.

Who are we going to get £100m for?

From the top of my head we will surely be looking at getting rid of Zaba/Sagna/Clichy/Kolarov/Fernando?/Bravo?/Delph?/Navas?

To he fair if we look to offload Nacho we might get a fair bit for him and if Aguero is going you will probably be right with that figure.
Plus Celina, Mangala. We'll lose £500 K plus off the wage bill.

As a Juve fan, I'm not sure why Juve would even consider selling Alex Sandro. Top class left-backs are hard to come by (Juve hadn't had one since Zambrotta), he's one of the first names on the teamsheet and he's at a good age, playing well and only getting better. I'm also not sure why Alex Sandro would want to leave, unless there was some astronomical contract offer on the table.

As a Juve fan, I'm not sure why Juve would even consider selling Alex Sandro. Top class left-backs are hard to come by (Juve hadn't had one since Zambrotta), he's one of the first names on the teamsheet and he's at a good age, playing well and only getting better. I'm also not sure why Alex Sandro would want to leave, unless there was some astronomical contract offer on the table.
Might fancy a new challenge? I mean no disrespect but the serie A is dominated year on year by juve and that has the potential to get rather boring I'd imagine

Hart @ £20m
Fernando @ £6m
Nasri @ £10m
Mangala @ £15m
Bony @ £10m
Nacho @ £12m
Mooy @ £8m
Delph @ £8m

£89m right there mate at conservative fees but huge wage savings? Plus big wages earners leaving?

Definitely conservative mate. I think we will get at least £100m, we may also see some players sold we are not really expecting. I believe @tolmie's hairdoo hinted at us spending £300m this summer in the It's Quiet thread and personally think that is the true gross amount. It does match rumors that Pep would be given a war chest of £200m, add player sales to that and we get the £300m. I imagine this is the most likely scenario given the rise of prices for players and shear amount of departures from our club. Rags are rumored to have £300-400m to spend as well. Football has gone mad but I believe £300m gets us all the players we need to challenge on all fronts and puts in a good place for the future. Meaning the windows after we'll already have most of the players we need in turn resulting in a lower spend.

£50m for Alex Sandro is a lot but Rose would cost the same. Its a lot of money but he is one of the best in the world and would lock down the LB position for the next 4-5 years at least, same with Walker.

Might fancy a new challenge? I mean no disrespect but the serie A is dominated year on year by juve and that has the potential to get rather boring I'd imagine
For opposition and neutral fans perhaps, but not if you're the one playing and winning!

Obviously different players have different motivations and career goals, so maybe you're right and he would be seeking a new challenge (particularly if Juve finally go on to win the CL), but logically leaving the club to go anywhere bar Real Madrid/Bayern/Barcelona would be a step down (and even the latter is debatable).

I don't know if this is indicative of anything or not, but a potential Alex Sandro move away hasn't been reported at all in the Italian media (to my knowledge, at least).

If he does join City, you guys will be getting a fantastic full-back, one of the very best in the world.

Definitely conservative mate. I think we will get at least £100m, we may also see some players sold we are not really expecting. I believe @tolmie's hairdoo hinted at us spending £300m this summer in the It's Quiet thread and personally think that is the true gross amount. It does match rumors that Pep would be given a war chest of £200m, add player sales to that and we get the £300m. I imagine this is the most likely scenario given the rise of prices for players and shear amount of departures from our club. Rags are rumored to have £300-400m to spend as well. Football has gone mad but I believe £300m gets us all the players we need to challenge on all fronts and puts in a good place for the future. Meaning the windows after we'll already have most of the players we need in turn resulting in a lower spend.

£50m for Alex Sandro is a lot but Rose would cost the same. Its a lot of money but he is one of the best in the world and would lock down the LB position for the next 4-5 years at least, same with Walker.

Agree with all of that mate. We should get more for our players so I went conservative due to their wages? We need to use our connection to China to get some big offers in and hopefully get the players to go there? Nasri likes big money so I wonder if he could be tempted? If so am sure we could blah £30-40m for him alone! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.