Alex Sandro

2nd best LB ITW,only behind Marcelo but this is just a contract ploy..He'll extend till 2022 soon.
If Mendy leaves,not for less than 50 M €.
Should be looking at Roma's LB/LWB Emerson Palmieri..Gem of a FB.Chelsea & Juve (Surprise Surprise) very interested.
Better brain on him than either Mendy or Sandro.

As long as we can afford to buy the players we need, individual valuations are not, imo, worth getting worked up about. Also, there's so many variables involved when you review the overall picture, it is hard to say whether it mattered in the grand scheme of things that we overpaid for player X.

If I had to point to one case of spending too much in that sense it would be when we bought Nando and Mangala. The budget was very limited then and surely could have been better spent.
Nando cost £12m and has been decent
Who told you that Mendy will go for that kinda money? I think that's almost impossible. The word is Mendy's valued at between 50 - 60 million euros by Monaco. And that's conservatively. If we can get Sandro for a bit more than 10 million more i'd do it in a heartbeat. Mendy might become a world class left back but right now he's a lot of raw potential. Sandro is already a world class left back.
Neither are worth that money but Sandro would be the far better buy at those prices, he can defend as well as attack and has a footballing brain.

Nando cost £12m and has been decent

Neither are worth that money but Sandro would be the far better buy at those prices, he can defend as well as attack and has a footballing brain.

I'd love to buy Juve's entire defensive line tbh. Bonucci, Sandro and Dani Alves would improve our team instantly. I doubt we'd get all three but two would be nice

Watching a world class Alex Sandro in Juventus-Monaco right now.

At Monaco, Bakayoko and Bernardo Silva are looking good. Bakayoko looks like a guy we could use in defensive midfield. His passing, interceptions and tackles are spot on.

Watching a world class Alex Sandro in Juventus-Monaco right now.

At Monaco, Bakayoko and Bernardo Silva are looking good. Bakayoko looks like a guy we could use in defensive midfield. His passing, interceptions and tackles are spot on.
Bakayoko had an absolute mare against Juve in the first leg.. worst player on the pitch. He is young though and will be a quality signing for whoever snags him this summer.

Bakayoko had an absolute mare against Juve in the first leg.. worst player on the pitch. He is young though and will be a quality signing for whoever snags him this summer.

So did Fabinho, that's because Juve's collective pressing is so good. Bakayoko is linked with us and Chelsea.

Last edited:
he played with a face mask on for the first time in the first leg,i reckon that threw him he looked very decent tonight,

So......as its the reason i clicked on it.......can anyone comment on how the topic of this thread,Sandro,played last night.

Much appreciated,cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.