Alex Sandro

It is a huge sum but they are the masters of haggling for a player they don't want to sell.I'm almost sure it'll have to be over £50 million.

I think they would. It's a huge sum of money. Juventus are a very well run club, and I'm sure they'd find a more than adequate replacement with change if it were to happen.

juve would find 2 or even 3 gems with that sort of cash imo

Alex Sandro ‘increasingly enthralled’ by the idea of joining Pep at City, Juve could sell for £59.1m. [Tuttosport]

David Amoyal who runs di Marzio's English language site says this is just contract negotiations for a new deal at Juve.

70m Euro for a fullback...???

I'm sure he'd prove very worthy,but seriously,the worlds gone mad.

Actually its not the world, it us.
Alex Sandro was playing for Porto and was well known, but our scouts decided that Mangala is the one we should pay 40m on when Sandro was sold for around 20m to Juve.

But anyway, its not my money.
If Pep thinks Sandro will improve the team massively, then lets offer them whatever they want.

Actually its not the world, it us.
Alex Sandro was playing for Porto and was well known, but our scouts decided that Mangala is the one we should pay 40m on when Sandro was sold for around 20m to Juve.

But anyway, its not my money.
If Pep thinks Sandro will improve the team massively, then lets offer them whatever they want.

I remember the transfer happening,although i seem to recall the players preference was Italy,so much like others who have chosen to sign elsewhere,there was little more we could do.

70m euros is too much, I would love to have Sandro, but for a little over half of that (40m euros) we can get Mendy and not get screwed over...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.