Alex Williams MBE – Announces retirement (p4)

Club has to do something to commemorate such a stalwart. Would have met him outside Maine Road very early 90s, probably pre Premier League and likely as he was starting out his superb community work and he was a gent to 2 kids who didn't know him from Adam.

Club has to do something to commemorate such a stalwart. Would have met him outside Maine Road very early 90s, probably pre Premier League and likely as he was starting out his superb community work and he was a gent to 2 kids who didn't know him from Adam.
Club has said that there will be a tribute to Alex in the summer.

Enjoy your retirement, Alex. One of the good guys, a City legend.

You'd have to go a long way to find a more truer gent,met Alex a few times,and always had time to talk and be the most friendliest guy you could wish to meet.

I'll never forget the Luton game though,as I told him on the few occasions I've met him ..................................

Enjoy your retirement Alex,and hope still to bump into you around the ground on match day over the coming years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.