Alex Williams MBE – Announces retirement (p4)

Will never forget the shit he faced at Leeds, Pompey and West Ham.
Especially West Ham. We lost 4-1 and had Hartford and Bond sent off and the game was simply target practice for the Hammers.
Having saved a penalty and kept the score down to four, Alex received a standing ovation from the Hammers fans, many who had been seig hailing and monkey chanting earlier in the game.

Good luck in your retirement Alex, truly deserved and hope City give him a great send off and that he continues to be a club embasador on game day
I was at that game pretty hostile that day. :-)

I was at Chelsea when Tolmie scored and Alex was in nets. What I witnessed from a section of the pride of Stroud makes me proud that he was our keeper from Moss Side.

We ain’t got any history tho. Enjoy Alex I remember how all City fans were excited when you came through.

I had the pleasure to meet him with my dad in Joe's Bar at the Liverpool game last weekend. His hands are fucking massive!

I'm 38 and for me he is one of the Keepers who I will always be spoken about!

Trautman - Corrigan - WILLIAMS - Weaver - Hart - Ederson!

Special mention to Simon Tracey!

I had the pleasure to meet him with my dad in Joe's Bar at the Liverpool game last weekend. His hands are fucking massive!

I'm 38 and for me he is one of the Keepers who I will always be spoken about!

Trautman - Corrigan - WILLIAMS - Weaver - Hart - Ederson!

Special mention to Simon Tracey!
Eike Immel and Martyn Margetson raise their glass!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.