Alexander Kolarov

Kolarov is a fantastic player and if it was up to me I would Play him every week. I personally don't agree with the rotation policy. Ever since clichy has come in kolarov hasnt had back to back games. I would have thought this might have affected his performances but he seems to be growing in every game. If it was upto me defiantly kOlarov over clichey who still hasnt really proved himself.

MCFCPN said:
Kolarov is a fantastic player and if it was up to me I would Play him every week. I personally don't agree with the rotation policy. Ever since clichy has come in kolarov hasnt had back to back games. I would have thought this might have affected his performances but he seems to be growing in every game. If it was upto me defiantly kOlarov over clichey who still hasnt really proved himself.

hold on you just said Clichy hasn't proved himself?

seriously did you mean to put that or is that a mistake?

MCFCPN said:

Absolute rubbish. I like Kolarov but to have him start over Clichy is nonsense and so is the statement that you don't think Clichy has proved himself. Clichy has been one of our most consistant performers since the Charity Shield and is the far better full back of the two

MCFCPN said:

Not sure if srs

Clichy has been immense for us this season.

MCFCPN said:

Clichy has more than proved himself. He's not just theo walcott fast, he actually plays with a brain and never stops running. even in the 92nd minute when the game is done and dusted, he'll still be running forwards and chasing backwards with an urgency. His engine is phenomenal.

Nani is still lost in Clichy's pocket, Clichy has more than proved himself. Clichy has been absolute quality defensively. Kolarov is more like Dani Alves, he can attack but not defend very well. Both are useful in different situations.

MCFCPN said:

With the quality of squad we have then we have to have a rotation policy so that all the players get a chance - Slur Alex has done ot for years and years and seldon if ever okays the same team in two consecutive games.

But agree think AK is top

LoveCity said:
Nani is still lost in Clichy's pocket, Clichy has more than proved himself. Clichy has been absolute quality defensively. Kolarov is more like Dani Alves, he can attack but not defend very well. Both are useful in different situations.

What do you mean Kolarov cant defend, in his last two games that he has started Villarreal and wolves he has defnded fantasticly and in doing so picked up two man of the match performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.