Alexander Kolarov

BlueJill said:
Ntini77 said:
ramsdale4 said:
Not madness at all, as I also prefer Kolarov. Clichy is brilliant too though.

Thank fuck Mancini disagrees.

Mancini disagrees? Have you watched the three CL games where Kolarov started. I keep reading this post to make sure that I am reading this right and, yes, it seems that you think Bobby prefers Kolarov over Clichy. Open your eyes.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 am --

Wellsblue21 said:
this is the thing with us that people don't seem to grasp, we're not little city who are going to play 40 games a season(i.e out in the first round of both FA & Carling cup) we need squad depth and we have that in abundance. clichy is rightfully first choice as is micah, but both zaba and kolarov with have a big impact this season.

How can you say Clichy is first choice when Kola started all three CL games (also known as the biggest football competition in the world)
Would you say because Zabs has started two of the three CL games that he is first choice over Richards?

Juventus still want him and we're rumoured to be lining up Jeremy Mathieu (called up by France ahead of Clichy and in great form at Valencia) as a replacement if so but I don't think we'll sell him mid-season unless Juve make a mind-blowing offer and we know what Juve are like... huff and puff and no real end product in the transfer market.

BlueJill said:
How can you say Clichy is first choice when Kola started all three CL games (also known as the biggest football competition in the world)

Of course Clichy is first choice. It's laughable to say anything else.

With regards to the CL, we have missed the first choice fullbacks hugely in those games. We'd have murdered both Napoli and Villareal with those two there overlapping.

Didsbury Dave said:
BlueJill said:

Of course Clichy is first choice. It's laughable to say anything else.

With regards to the CL, we have missed the first choice fullbacks hugely in those games. We'd have murdered both Napoli and Villareal with those two there overlapping.

I wonder why Mancini doesn't realize that. Oh right....

Ntini77 said:
He's got a fantastic engine. Shame his football brain isn't the best.

He gets in brilliant positions but then palys a piss poor pass or twats it into the stands from an impossible angle. His corners are shit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.