He has to go and go now. The government is paralysed whilst he is still PM and whatever it takes from all parties and MP’s to get him gone immediately is fine by me.

The can has been kicked down the road yesterday, that’s all that has happened and it is simply not acceptable given the way he lost the confidence of almost all his own party and of course all of the opposition.

Sir Keith needs to do the honourable thing and table a vote of no confidence in the government. Johnson can’t be allowed to stink the place out in number 10 until September whilst the Tory beauty pageant for leadership happens, he is not fit for office and should not be given an hour more in there let alone nearly 2 months.

I’m very pro EU but you don’t help the argument when you come out with lines such as “be a part of the EU, which has now become the main defender and promoter of democracy” given how shite France and Germany have been in their help for Ukraine.
Brexit has been a shit show IMO but did anybody spot the irony of someone from Norway lecturing us for leaving the EU when they’ve twice voted against joining, and a 2018 opinion poll showed that 73.6% of Norwegians would vote No if there was a new referendum?

Brexit has been a shit show IMO but did anybody spot the irony of someone from Norway lecturing us for leaving the EU when they’ve twice voted against joining, and a 2018 opinion poll showed that 73.6% of Norwegians would vote No if there was a new referendum?
Yes, which is why I thoroughly took the piss out of the post at the time - went right over his head, but tbf engaging in political debate at all in your second language is impressive.

Heartbreakingly he is right, we are left to survey the ruins that remain after allowing him and his facilitators to set fire to our country. This sorry episode is far from over but when it is it, it is going to take something quite radical to rebuild things.
That can only start with the Tories not in power, until then little or no change I'm afraid. The country is in a horrendous state, but this is what happens when those in charge kowtow to the rich and powerful. Unfortunately we have a breed of politician now who are only interested in personal gain and wealth. This is dangerous motivation when you consider the responsibility they hold once elected.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.