Head held high
… but tail between legs.
Bit of a damp squib.

Why so many SNP MPs getting in varieties of the same question about an independence referendum?

But I didn't understand having 3 questions about non-dom status - does Starmer know something about the Tory candidates that is yet to emerge?

Actually, it does all seem like everyone was avoiding anything lethal.

"Given the PM resigned as leader of his party because it was obvious he would not win another vote of confidence by his MPs, and no-one else in this House has confidence in him because of his lack of integrity, why is he still in 10 Downing Street?"

Bit of a damp squib.

Why so many SNP MPs getting in varieties of the same question about an independence referendum?

But I didn't understand having 3 questions about non-dom status - does Starmer know something about the Tory candidates that is yet to emerge?
Yes, a bit of a bland PMQs.

I think Starmer does have information and it will be on Sunak and Zahawi. He’ll wait until it’s down to the final two to use it, which probably means Zahawi’s skeletons won’t see the light of day.

The SNP politicians are simply playing to the home crowd, and every time a PM refuses to allow a second referendum it hardens resolve, but three speakers seemed excessive.

I was listening to the debate on the Ambulance service on Sky, cut it off to replay Boris. and talk to Beth Rigby
The media run the country while the Ambulance service is on high alert the high temp. this weekend will put a great strain on the NHS it was important to hear how it will be handled

I was listening to the debate on the Ambulance service on Sky, cut it off to replay Boris. and talk to Beth Rigby
The media run the country while the Ambulance service is on high alert the high temp. this weekend will put a great strain on the NHS it was important to hear how it will be handled
All a manufactured end game for privatisation,as far as the government is concerned, it's all going to plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.