Jesus wept its not jobs for the boys its jobs for me dad - he is so full of himself he can't see why all the shit he proposes is unworkable - I can't imagine why the WWF would object to having an unapologetic wife beater and French passport holder appointed by Britain into their midst

I thought Johnsons seniors view that ministers needn't resign just because they broke the law but then the harpy that is Malone denies that 50+% is a majority. We many have to remind her of that when she bangs on about Brexit majorities

Who’s the fuckwit woman, it was the majority who thought he should resign it was 50% something, hold on that’s a majority!

Who’s the fuckwit woman, it was the majority who thought he should resign it was 50% something, hold on that’s a majority!

Carole Malone - a r/w gob on a stick - if someone engages her on that point she will argue with them until the day she dies that 50%+ is not a majority - she will not allow herself to be wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.