I am very rapidly coming to the conclusion that the OP should change the thread title as it is never going to happen. The slimy, toad like, misrepresentation of a human being, in fact he is probably an alien, is never going to be got rid of!!

The party that he represents are trying to re-write history so that they can bring him back.

I cannot begin to verbalise how angry I get whenever I hear his name or see his photo.

Sorry for the rant.

I am very rapidly coming to the conclusion that the OP should change the thread title as it is never going to happen. The slimy, toad like, misrepresentation of a human being, in fact he is probably an alien, is never going to be got rid of!!

The party that he represents are trying to re-write history so that they can bring him back.

I cannot begin to verbalise how angry I get whenever I hear his name or see his photo.

Sorry for the rant.
I am feeling a sense of inevitability that has been orchestrated by the suppositTory party leadership. That of making the choice between the final two candidates so fucking blazingly unpalatable they 'they had to bring him back' for the sake of the country.

watch only if you have a sick bag to hand - note our PM in name only at a time of national crisis does this

Choice of music interesting, a current bandwagon song rather than something meaningful to him. Where most of us have an interior and emotional life that defines our humanity, with him there just appears to be a void.

They make a lovely couple, the clown more than half the country elected him and believed the compulsive liar’s lies I‘m delighted he’s nearly gone. The job was two much for him we are in for a tough few years we will be paying for the money wasted and the damage done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.