We can’t do that. All our decent stuff has been shipped over to Ukraine and the ship that could have helped us out is being dragged to the yard for investigations.

Then again, he could declare war on Northern Ireland, save them having to deal with the NI Protocol.
Don’t forget even those big, bastard ships are empty of aircraft. That’s why we have to go on exercise with other countries so that we can use their planes.

I see him coming back he is extremely popular with the people he will try!
The media were busy on his beatification with the likeness to Churchill
so switched off and will not watch anything of his journey up to Balmoral or later reruns of how badly he was treated by his party.
We await Truss and her Cabinet we already have a right wing government so don’t expect much for the poor

Brilliant

I know Lee isn't everyone's cup of tea but the darkness of this piece captures what a lot of people feel I think. The line “I am trapped on a dying island ringed by a shadow of human shit and Brexiters took away my right to escape it” is an angry, bleak and succinct summation of the situation for many. Invoking King Lear is apposite, as what we've allowed to be done to ourselves is like something from a Shakespearean tragedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.