And what does he do when he comes back? Those foaming at the gob for him to come back are the swivel eyed far right. But the voters his party are losing in the opinion polls are in the centre. Johnson moves to the centre with policies to appeal to moderate centre right voters but that then disenfranchises those on the right and anyone following things can see Tice and those nobs at Reform UK are looking to stand against the Tories appealing to the Farage wing of racists and basically Johnson takes them all the way back to Cameron worrying about the UKIP Bogeyman and ballsing it all up. They think they are about to land on sq 99 on the snakes and ladders board and haven't seen there is a snake there leading them all the way back to square number two.

Have to pull you up on this turn of phrase in this context. Nutters are not disenfranchised because there aren't nutter parties with a realistic chance of power. They can always vote for someone else that serves their interests but not their poisonous views.

Just because you have fringe views, doesn't mean you deserve fringe representation. You can always campaign and stand yourself, it belongs in the same bin as the term "politically homeless"

Doesn't matter if you are communist, fascist or market fundamentalist.

The fact that these views have very little support and haven't achieved much without using entryism or dirty/illegal tactics, suggests that any campaign would be a pointless endeavour though.

Let’s be honest, that’s purely because he’s defence secretary at the time there’s a war on. He helped run Johnson’s campaign in 2016, voted for Truss and has a horrific voting record on a lot of issues.
I know a lot of people seem to like Wallace, he’s not my cup of tea though.

I know a lot of people seem to like Wallace, he’s not my cup of tea though.

I think a lot of it is the role and the circumstance. That’s not to say he’s not a decent defence secretary, although I think most would appear to be given the current situation, there’s very little anyone else could or would
do differently.

It’s also shielded him a lot from the domestic political shitshow.

The fact that these views have very little support and haven't achieved much without using entryism or dirty/illegal tactics, suggests that any campaign would be a pointless endeavour though.
Have you any documentary evidence to back that up? There was a recent series that was all about these myths of 'entryism' and dirty/illegal tactics ...... sorry wrong meeting....

Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate
He has a mandate to do what? Employ 50,000 nurses? To be fair, they‘re up to 40,000 on this one. Mind you, 46,000 have left so maybe no quite so good.
Build 40 ’new’ hospitals? None built yet and turns out only 5 are new hospitals with 35 being new bits of hospitals.
At least there’s the £350M a week for the NHS. Nope.

He got Brexit done though. Well, if by getting it done you mean ballsing it up, agreeing something he didn’t understand, lying to everyone about it and threatening to break international law, at the same time as castigating other countries for ‘breaking international law’.

He at least passed his laws on sorting out social care, so all those ambulances sitting outside hospitals with people being treated on trolleys must be being made up by woke lefties?

20,000 more police on the streets by the party of law and order? Not happened and numbers still well below 2010 levels, following 13 years of Marxism.

Immigration down as promised though. Oops, another whopper.
Building lots more houses? Nope. As you can see, there’s a theme here.

Lastly of course, there’s the man himself. When the financial turmoils began, he went on holiday. Afghanistan war ending, holiday. Would he come back during these tumultuous days? No chance.
Chucked out as PM but decided to stay on for 6 weeks, did nothing at all other than go on holiday. Renting his flat out so staying on at Chequers, rent free.

A sniff of being king again and he’s back off holiday quicker than shit off a shovel.

Seriously, he’s the best they’ve got?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.