This would normally be a valid suggestion but given his track record of being a lazy, corrupt cowardly, self serving shit bag then I'd say he was probably only there out of self interest.
I'm not saying he's not a lazy, corrupt cowardly, self serving shit bag, but if anything he probably did Truss a favour by fucking off to the Caribbean. Not that it helped her enough.

If a corrupt liar declared by his own party to be unfit for office is undemocratically slotted back into place as prime minister this country will officially be an international joke and a basket case of banana republic proportions.
Thanks for brightening my day… I thought we already were an international joke. There’s hope after all ;)

As much as I despise the scruffy ****, the holiday thing may have been a ploy to stay out of the new PMs way tbf. It's not nice to have your predecessor hanging about, look at the piss can at the rags.

He could do that and still at least try and fulfil his role as an MP, he didn’t need to go to the Caribbean just to stay out of Truss’s way.

He could do that and still at least try and fulfil his role as an MP, he didn’t need to go to the Caribbean just to stay out of Truss’s way.
Plus, the notion that he has any consideration for Truss is comical. He was out of the way because he wanted to be when it all fell apart as it’s been obvious it was going to for several weeks.

Yeah, but apart from all that....

I really feel like I've gone into some kind of parallel universe, or I'm living an episode of Black Mirror. Johnson was so toxic his own party got rid of him, but now, a matter of weeks later some people are actually suggesting with a straight face that he's the best person for the job. Even more depressing than that is that it might even happen. In this world gone mad nothing would surprise me.
.... and that is all down to Truss, Thanks Liz.

She should never, ever in a million years been anywhere near the PM job. This and the fact we are looking toward getting Boris back speaks volumes about the competency of the Tory party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.