Resigned in disgrace, took a long holiday and is now about to be welcomed back like he's a saviour.

Sky News coverage right now is just ridiculous. I'm hoping the electorate doesn't fall for it but i'm not convinced.

.... and that is all down to Truss, Thanks Liz.

She should never, ever in a million years been anywhere near the PM job. This and the fact we are looking toward getting Boris back speaks volumes about the competency of the Tory party.
Apparently, he was booed on the plane coming back. Tells us more about the people on the plane than Boris. I'm still trying to get my head round the idea that anyone would vote Truss into the top job. She was palpably shit when she was Foreign Secretary. She doesn't even portray the one characteristic that most politicians have above any other - being a glib speaker!

Plus, the notion that he has any consideration for Truss is comical. He was out of the way because he wanted to be when it all fell apart as it’s been obvious it was going to for several weeks.
Slovenia, Greece and Dom Republic....I reckon he's got himself on the payroll of TripAdvisor. The ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.