Why does Johnson get the VViP treatment, being allowed privileged treatment to get on and off the plane before everybody else?

Hey pal!

Think you are likely correct on Truss’ awareness of any conspiracy for the reasons you’ve set out. Can’t rule out the alternative, but I agree it’s far more likely she was viewed as a useful idiot and was manipulated into certain bizarre policy decisions in order to hasten her downfall.

I fail to see how anyone can dismiss this suggestion out of hand. It certainly explains events as logically and cogently as any other theory, and for that reason should be given a level of credibility.

As we were saying:

I think you were right, by the way, to note that Truss could have been a "useful idiot', as the saying goes. On balance, we both agree that she probably wasn't, but the possibility is worth flagging.

As we were saying:

I think you were right, by the way, to note that Truss could have been a "useful idiot', as the saying goes. On balance, we both agree that she probably wasn't, but the possibility is worth flagging.

Whilst I think there’s a lot of truth in that, they must have been hoping she lasted longer than she has done. It’s way too soon for him to try it, which is why there’s now Truss and previous Johnson supporters backing Sunak.

I don’t think he’ll even end up declaring he’s running.

Last edited:
Whilst I think there’s a lot of truth in that, they just have been hoping she lasted longer than she has done. It’s way too soon for him to try it, which is why there’s now Truss and previous Johnson supporters backing Sunak.

Yes, I think that's fair comment.

Whilst I think there’s a lot of truth in that, they must have been hoping she lasted longer than she has done. It’s way too soon for him to try it, which is why there’s now Truss and previous Johnson supporters backing Sunak.

He’s too much of a narcissist and his ego won’t allow him not too

A few months back Boris should have been arrested, now he's like a tory Ronnie Biggs delighting in his infamy and worse still with a sizeable following. This year we've lost a Queen who grieved alone thanks to his hypocritical edicts and for that alone I loathe this creature.

He’s too much of a narcissist and his ego won’t allow him not too

I meant more I don’t think he’ll even get to 100 and even if he does, he needs to be a lot closer than just that. He’ll know that he’ll struggle to even form a cabinet.

This is more like his run in 2016.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.